OLTL: Discussion for the week May 17

• Members

:lol: Well we all know Tea is capable of the screechy Shirley MacLaine breakdown. :P

Fairuza, that mouth, those fangs, she was born to play witches and demons and whatnot. Ironically, I remember her most as sweet little Dorothy Gale.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I feel a warm glow inside whenever I imagine Brody as a dad, taking his son or daughter to school every morning (shirtless); or going to dance recitals or school plays (shirtless); or teaching them how to throw a football or ride a bike (shirtless).

• Members

WTG Markko!!! Jason Tam knocked this out of the park. He is THE one rootable teen for me.

I am so tired of Jessica, her pouting lips, and her "Cristian is suppose to love me" crap. Grow the #%@& up already.

Brody and Natalie are HOT!!!

• Members

Yeah, it's really 'hot' for a phony, Clairol red-haired woman/child to down a bottle of cheap booze and then go sleep with her amnesiac sisters boyfriend because the androidian cop (whose relationship she constantly undermined to the point of ruination) she's obsessed with didn't show up at midnight; per the demands of a inappropriate note she left him.  But I would expect that out of Natalie, it's what she does.  No shock.  It's not the first time she's been a home wrecker, and it probably won't be the last.  If I cared about Brody a hair more than I do, I'd be more disappointed in him for allowing himself to get swept up in her game.

• Members

Markko was fantastic. Jason Tam was beyond awesome. Equivalent to the best. I was clued to the scene. Langston is such a pathetic creature. BU did pathetic reasonably well but otherwise her performance was unremarkable. Markko just amazing. Hope he keeps his angry edge, way better than the sweet loving guy who gets stamped on.

Natalie and Brody are hot.

• Members

I know I should feel like the most horrible person alive for wishing for Shane's leukemia to return and be declared incurable.

I know I should...and yet, I still manage to sleep like a baby every night.

• Members

:blink: You're only now thinking this? lol

Is the Markko bumper online? The Markko scenes were great, but I'm still not sure they were worth this mess of a story...

(I went to school, and was good friends--well he was actually one of my first crushes--with Fairuza B's cousin and met her a couple of times--this was between her being in Return to Oz and her teen stuff. Really nice girl--of course I was younger and obsessed with Return to Oz so a bit in awe...)

Archived