OLTL: Discussion for the week May 17

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Natalie is losing her mind over John. :blink: They could get away with Jessica and Ford unlike Cris/Jess or Jess/Jared they actually have chemistry imo.

Cris/Layla. I think he does love her. They are like a younger, hipper version of Michael and Marcie :wub: though I'm still waiting for Layla's kayak to pull up any moment, they found a way to get me back on board for them.

• Members

I really enjoyed the OLTL musical. Though I thought it could have ended better- maybe with a big musical number at the very end.

I do like that Markko finally walked in on Langston and Ford. I love Langston and I can't stand Ford (although I do love to look at him) I always thought Langston was out of Markko's league. I hope this will be the end of them.

And am I the only one who doesn't care whether or not John hooks up with Natalie or Marty? I'd be happy if they didn't give him a storyline outside of being resident cop- just showing up for arrests and investigations. And Marty could be resident shrink.

Haven't seen today's episode, but I will miss the musical numbers! :)

• Members

Has it been two years? It took three appletinis and a xanax to make that episode tolerable for me. Funny but the last full ep I watched before that was Asa's funeral. It's been selected clips for me ever since usually returns like RJ or Kevin and the occasional ME/TSJ scene.

And as much as I want to enjoy the snark I've decided not to watch the clips of this because once you see something like that, you can never "un"see it.

• Members

Layla/Starr had a scene together. :o Didnt see that coming.

I am probably totally alone but I do feel kind of sorry for Langston. The girl is young and naive and got manipulated by a man who is damn near 30. In any case I am still rooting for Markko in all of this.

Hmmm... I hope when Jessica gets her memory back they explore Jess/Ford for real, once she finds out what two certain people did. :lol:

Cristian/Layla :wub: I wish there was an actual story coming up for them after this Teen Jess crap ends. :(

Brody/Natalie are SO hot, can't wait to see their scenes tomorrow.

Uh why is Roxy pimping the hell out of Jolie like that? Damn.

Starr/Cole suck, dont care about them right now.

• Members

:blink: How come I could actually stomach all this more when they were doing crappy production numbers? Today's episode was a chore for me (well, I liked seeing Marko beat up Ford).

Jessica's reaction to Brody was the most WTF moment--so how much does she not remember? I know something about repressed memories, etc, and I just don't buy she'd freely mention her dad gave her electro shock but then shout at and threaten brody when he suggested he tried to rape her too. I mean obviously she wouldn't be thrilled by the news, but the moment as written was all kinds of wrong ofr me--but I guess that's true of her story as a whole.

Oh and I LOVED how worried Clint and Vicki were about Jessica going to the prom, yet neither is waiting up for her? She runs back to the foyer of the Buchanen house, and is SCREAMING and crying, and then runs away--no one hears her?

Oh and LOVED how suddenly completely empty the school gym was. LOL Riiiiiight.

• Members

...they are both single.

But how drunk are they? Brody seemed to pass out after drinking a quarter of twixter of whiskey or whatever (not that much for a former almost alcoholic but...) whereas it looked like Natalie drank a full bottle--shoudl she even be standing? lol (OK I pa way too much attention to things like how much alcohol they actually show being consumed on soaps before the people act drunk which probably doesn't speak too highly of my drinking habits :P )

• Members
I liked what you liked but I do not feel for Langston. She did not care who she hurt as long as she got Ford. Now I want to see Jessica with her memories back with Ford while Langston dies of shame when she sees them. And I want Markko to get a new woman. I want Langston alone. Brody and Natalie do not belong but I wonder if this is because BW will take maternity leave this summer sometime?

• Members

Have no fear -- the Brat Patrol is here! :-D

Carp not on the negs in this setup (the booze, the outside romantic attachments, etc.) Concentrate on the positive: Natalie. Brody. Sex. Lots and lots of sex, with so-wrong-and-yet-so-right guilt to follow.

Honestly, it's the best damn hook-up since Mitch and Tina on the bed of money.

Archived