OLTL: Discussion for the week May 17

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I want Markko to get in a few good punches to Ford's grill, and I want Langston to try to break it up and fall back hard on her tailbone and hit her head on the coffee table.

So Marty, what's left for you girl? :unsure:

• Members

I think he said "bossy", but either way I hope they don't drop this kid now that the musical is over. I'm having a hard time rooting for any minority characters on this show because I feel they are just going to be snatched away again as soon as I do, but I find this kid likable. I hope Destiny starts dating him.

Good question. Is there a history between Marty and Kevin? I can't think of another available guy in her age range. Maybe they'll recast Patrick or maybe Brody depending on how things turn out with Jess.

• Members

I am so glad this whole Promo thing is done with. It was bad IMO. Just like last year. Not something I really enjoyed this year. It felt like EVERYONE knew how to sing and it was just plain FAKE.

Hopefully this show can get better tomorrow.

• Members

Well to be fair, a musical where no one knows how to sing, kinda misses the point. It's a stylized genre, but you do just have to accept that aspect from the get go (Robin Strasser has a theatre background--has she ever done musical theatre? I guess not, or else they might have given her something to sing?)

• Members

Good question. Is there a history between Marty and Kevin? I can't think of another available guy in her age range. Maybe they'll recast Patrick or maybe Brody depending on how things turn out with Jess.

Kevin and Marty have been friends for years. He helped in getting the evidence needed to put Todd away for her rape. DG and SH shared some scenes together a few years back when Todd was accused of raping Blair. I remember thinking then that they shared great chemistry together. I would love to see these 2 as a couple and together to take on Todd. Kevin, Marty, Blair, Tea and Todd share so much sordid history together a monkey could write them an awesome story.

• Administrator

My favorite songs were the original songs that Starr sang on Monday

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I especially love "I'm The One" - such a beautiful song. The chorus is so good.

Archived