OLTL: Discussion for the week May 17

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did you see how ford's eyes lit up when Jessica said she was supposed to lose her virginity? :P We are SO gonna enjoy

. Sad thing is, I am so sick of Jessica right now I have to remind myself that I should be empathetic in a situation like this.

• Members

Dear God in heaven Jessica, please do not get pregnant by Ford. I shouldn't have even put that out into the universe. You will NOT get pregnant by Ford, I speak that into existence, I BIND the enemy!

• Members

I like the friendship being forged between Blair and Tea. If getting rid of her to thrust Dani into Todd's arms is what they're eventually after, at least they have the decency to not continue pitting Tea and Blair against one another over Todd in her final days. i also think they're making sure Dani has always has someone in her corner in the form of Blair. I don't like it, but before you know it Dani will be saying things like "Blair's always been like a mother to me" and it'll be all about Blair mothering Todd's four children, half of which are hers biologically.

Archived