OLTL: Discussion for the week May 17

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know this will never happen, but wouldn't it be awesome if Brat had the hottest, juiciest, most deranged sex ever, and then - GASP! SHOCK! - felt absolutely no remorse about it whatsoever? Like, "To hell with what anyone thinks, you wanted it, I wanted it, and when we got it, we were on fire!" Brat might become Llanview's most hated couple for that reason, but Lord knows, they wouldn't be the most boring (hi, Rex and Gigi!).

• Members

LOL!!! I stand corrected! LOL!!!

But seriously, John and Marty wouldn't be boring if Brian Frons weren't into keeping his husband, Michael Easton, employed on the show (Kathy Griffin: "Allegedly!"); and if the writers weren't dead set on pigeonholing Marty into this "weepy heroine" mold that wasn't meant for her in the first damn place. Gawd, Ron and Frank! Watch the actors, follow the characters. The stories always - always - tell themselves when you do. If I can figure that out, Why. Can't. You.

Meanwhile -- yes, I am calling them "Brat," lol. Brody and Natalie are officially "Brat;" their fans are the "Brat Pack;" and anyone who dares diss them online or elsewhere will receive a visit from the "Brat Patrol." In the immortal words of those pesky Danny-and-Michelle fans who ultimately devoured GUIDING LIGHT like Godzilla at a Chinese all-you-can-eat buffet, "as Brat goes, so goes ONE LIFE TO LIVE." ;-P

• Members

:lol: I love this post for two reasons; 1. your advice to Brian is spot on and 2. you coining the name "Brat Pack" and "Brat Patrol" for fans of Brody and Natalie. Whatever imaginary point system we're going by on this board, you've just jumped in the lead by a couple 1000 points :lol:

• Members

Ugh. I almost forgot that Kelly was on this show. :(

And good lord is this bitch selfish. Who killed my mom? Where are the leads? Who is on the picture?

I know she doesnt really think John is consumed with this case 24/7? :blink:

Archived