OLTL: Discussion for the week May 17

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: OMG! That would be TOO perfect! And that's just how scandalous family stuff goes down IRL, innocent unwanted unplanned children brought into this world by their crazy, irresponsible parents. I wouldn't be surprised if they came out identical cousins. :wacko:

• Members

If Ford gets ANYone pregnant I'm afraid that they'll give him insta-in-town relations a la Rex and I am not at all interested in exploring this guy's family (but how funny if teen Jessica doesn't recognize her all grow'd up little cousin C.J. aka Ford :P Okay, that's not gonna happen, Ford has interacted with too many Lords/Buchanans for that to happen at this point). I do agree that I'd much rather Brody be the father of some kids in town. We need a young dad like him in Llanview.

• Members

I have a feeling Langston will be up all night smoking Marlboro Reds and playing this on repeat:

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Archived