OLTL: Discussion for the week May 17

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Those Jessica breakdown scenes on Clint's foyer floor got on my nerves. They seemed so fake, as a lot of Jessica's scenes can be. Then she was perfectly capable of running over to see Brody, no stress or trauma at all over this rushing back.

She did look a lot like Erin Torpey in that last closeup....

• Members

Watching Friday's ep... whoa, they *went there* with "Brat" didn't they? Haven't seen/heard suggestive sex like that since the '80s.

Ford saying that he'd make Jessica forget about Cristian immediately led me to believe that he's going to be the one to

Okay I can't help it, I can't help it... I don't ever MISS Rex and Gigi but I find this desert/Native American search for parentage thing interesting. I just wish we could cut to the chase and deal with these two as minimally as possible. :P I just want to know the "truth" (until they change it again in a couple of months :rolleyes: ).

Still wrapping my brain around Stepford Carlotta.

• Members

Right! Sweated it out. :lol:

I wonder if Viki will "side" during all this. It's really sad, but Jessica's the victim here and yet I find her so much more annoying than Natalie (which is definitely a first for me).

• Members

Based on Viki's shocking passivity during the last Mitch storyline, I'm not sure how I would react to her being involved here.

I would rather just see this:

Jessica: Mom, my bitch of a sister slept with Brody! My Brody!

Viki: I...

Natalie: Look, Mom! Dorian is looking at Charlie out of the corner of her eye!

(Viki furiously strolls over and forgets anything else)

• Members

Ha, yeah, I'd much rather see Viki wrapped up in her own stuff but you know how she just can't help herself (or how the writers just can't help themselves from only utilizing her to... wait for it... )prop her daughters). I'm sure we'll at least get her putting her hands to her mouth and loud-whispering, "Oh my God, no :rolleyes: ..." but I hope that she just sees the overall ridiculous, out of control nature of this whole mess and rolls with it. I'm really not looking forward to whining, screaming, catch-my-breath-crying Jessica for the next several weeks and I just hope that Viki doesn't get too sucked into it.

• Members

For once, I don't want to see a mother (Viki) side with either daughter, but remain more-or-less neutral about this, and even admonish both of her children for the selfishness of their actions.

Then, I want to see Natalie cry about it with her head on Brody's bare chest.

;-P

Archived