AMC: New Bianca Cast!

• Members

CBL: "In my opinion, the mother factor plays a big role. I think a lot of support goes to the fact that [bianca is] raising children and is married and is starting a family because family is so important to her. You see that everyone is the same -- just looking for love and looking to create a life for themselves, so it's easy to relate to them. It's all about relatability."

Now, if only Kish had a baby to raise. Oh, wait....

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really look forward to seeing what she does with the role. I'm not one of those "so and so owns the role/is irreplaceable" people. Something about the energy I get from that picture, I think she just might create our lasting impressions of Bianca the woman if you know what I mean.

She kind of looks like Joyce DeWitt when she cries.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Michael Fairman has a new interview with Christina Bennet Lind over at Advocate.com. I think he asked some really good questions, I particularly like her answer to the question about what gay issue she would like the show to address now that she is Bianca. I think her suggestion could make for a great storyline. She sounds like a really great person and I can't wait to see her take on Bianca.

lindwithcast.jpg

• Members

Sounds to me like nuBinks might be in for a "Bianca gets gay bashed" storyline. If she is, will AMC do us a favor and hire Chris Engen (ex-Adam, Y&R) to play the ringleader? ;-P

Archived