AMC: New Bianca Cast!

• Members

I wouldn't kill off the kids but I would start to address some of the mixed feelings she might have behind the conception of these kids. It's great that Miranda is such an adorable child and it's great that AMC isn't perpetuating the idea that children of rape are somehow bad or damned, but there's a lot of drama which can be mined there. And all the mess with having a child with her sister's husband, who also happened to be the brother of the man who raped her.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No. She did not. If anything she looked like Missy Claire.

Not saying they didnt look anything alike, but i wouldnt say they really looked alike either aside from the typical things.

Well ya know, chading amy did teach us that "All a lesbian needs is a good deep dick"

Well she is cut off from the world with her captor err Husband...

And god, Aug? It seems to close...

No, you can keep her.

God, that would be such a downgrade.

I agree

• Members

What the hell? TB is a working, professional actress with the goal of making money, not being "loyal" to an actress she worked with for a total of four months. If she wants to book a gig, she'll do it...regardless of some so-called "loyalty" to an actress.

Eden Riegel was offered the chance to return to AMC, she didn't take it, and she went off and joined another soap opera. AMC recast (not recasted) the role. I don't understand how TB returning to AMC would be a "betrayal" to Eden. She flippin' is working on another soap!

• Members

What did she say? There was another interview that she gave and I posted a quote in another thread that basically said she was moving her husband and child out to LA and that her and her husband needed to make sure that their restaurant business was taken care of.

• Members

luvgreenlee from SOC posted a summary of her interview, she said this:

Interview with Alicia Minshew.. She talks about the joy of being a mother. Lovely picture of Willow.love.gif AM said, she is still trying to figure out whether she will be packing up her NY life, and moving out west to LA for AMC. The show would like her to come out in the summer. July is what they are discussing. She misses her AMC family, and would like to see Kendall working with Greenlee again.

I really hope her and AMC can work something out, I'm confident that they will. I will be really sad if things don't work out! :(

• Members

Oh, please. I am so tired of believing Kendall and Greenlee have this genuine, unique, one-of-a-kind friendship. By now, it should be obvious to everyone that they make GH's Sonny and Carly look like DAYS' Tom and Alice Horton.

• Members

OMG, I watched the reel over. Totally didn't realize she had a twin sister who acts to! If AMC went the doppelganger\twin route with Bianca, that would be horrid....ugh. Don't think they would do it, though...

Yeah. I am tired of it, to. They are not the best of friends and never really were. I don't know why the show keeps trying to force that. Hopefully, AM doesn't get her way regarding Greenlee\Kendall, if she comes back. I personally think that their relationship should be like how Greenlee and Erica's is. Perfect example would be how they were in yesterday's episode, the way they were interacting at Fusion. Total enemies against each other, and when they aren't competing they are still enemies, but their could be moments where they are nice to each other. But only rarely.

I think your right, hopefully this is the case

• Members

Looks like Christina was out with Cameron Mathison and Rebecca Budig at an ABC press event or something yesterday. She looks really pretty. I just hope that's not how Bianca's wardrobe looks on the show.lol.

Also, short Christina interview with Zap2it, where she talks about playing a gay character. I like her attitude on this. Also can't wait for Erica/Bianca scenes. Hopefully they click.

Archived