AMC: New Bianca Cast!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow. Not doing Dr. Hayward any favors, are we? As if screwing with Erica's plane wasn't bad enough, you mess with "the show's moral center" ( :rolleyes: ) and the fans will *really* turn. But that's the only way a villain can work though, just when he gets a little too endearing they've got to pull a reversal. The big question will be if he'll face jail time or manage to skirt that too.

Someone remind me, how did Erica and David go sour, I'm missing a chunk of memory there. When I think of Erica and David I think of him playing the piano for her and finding the plastic surgeon in Brazil, caressing her face as she came out of anesthesia, I really don't remember the bad...

• Members

*sigh* The writers continue to really f*ck over David Hayward..... once one of the most complex male characters in the modern era of soap opera, and now he just continues in this holding pattern of the borderline cartoonish villain. I really was encouraged by the writing for David during the tail end of Pratt's reign and during the transition, but its clear how David and Donna view him.

• Members

Oh I don't like it. LOL I can handle D&D going David v. Erica. That makes sense, at least. But this? David purposely drugging Bianca, again? It doesn't work for me, on any level. Last time they interacted, she hugged him after he saved Kendall. And it was this awkward, sweet, hope filled moment, where David looked at her like maybe she could forgive him one day. And now THIS? Ugh. It just doesn't make any sense.

Bianca's back in town for a week and he's so afraid of her and her threats that he drugs her? Big Bad David Hayward is afraid of Bianca Montgomery? What are D&D doing? '

At least Bianca is standing up to the !@#$%^&*]. Hopefully the wrath of Kane descends on him with a vengences and they make him sorry he ever knew them. :ph34r:

• Members

Same thing Dave did when he head-wrote GUIDING LIGHT: the Spauldings (and Phillip, in particular) are bad, bad, BAD; and everyone else (and the Coopers, in particular) stand for truth, justice and the American way. (Yes, Kreizman is THAT simplistic.)

Archived