AMC: New Bianca Cast!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good for AMC. I hope CBL takes off, is solid, and is signed to a five-year contract. I was so, so, so sick of ER's five minute returns, and I have a feeling AMC was, too. Why show any loyalty to Eden Riegel when she wasn't willing to stick around long-term -- like ever -- and then went to another soap in the end? I liked CBL's acting reel; she has the chops. She has a wayyyy deeper voice than Eden's, too, so that's going to be a fun adjustment!

• Members

I guess the real test will be Lind's chemistry with Susan and Alicia, as those were very important aspects to Bianca's character. Until it was ruined with the baby story I thought the Kendall/Bianca relationship was a very believable and sometimes moving relationship.

If it were up to me I would just say Reese left Bianca to "find herself" and never mention her again. Tamara and Eden were fine together but Bianca and Reese were never a couple. They were a whole lot of backstory, and then as soon as Reese actually showed up, she was dropping her towel and making out with Zach in no time.

• Members

And I actually think it would be good if Reese and their kids were to die (off-screen) in Paris. Who knows? Losing her family in some horrid, senseless tragedy might bring out a darker, edgier side to sweet-as-pie Binks' personality.

Archived