AMC: New Bianca Cast!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, that was random. I think even Kelley Menighan-Hensley was surprised she did that.

Oh, so many good memories of what ATWT used to be. Back when people actually talked to, and not at, each other. Back when people actually cared what was going on in the lives of their loved ones.

Damn. Just...damn.

Thanks, Carl!

• Members

"Moral compass"? More like "patron saint." Regardless, it is crucial for Binks to be a continuing presence on the AMC canvas. Without her (and okay, Kendall, too), Erica is utterly adrift.

• Members

David and Bianca have a love/hate relationship? Since when? Ugh. I already know I'm not going to like this. There is nothing, and no love, that is ever going to convince me that David would do something to deliberately hurt Bianca. No way. No how.

When it comes to Erica and David, okay, there's some breathing room. But David and Bianca? Sorry, ain't gonna buy it. :angry:

• Members

I guess that's what the love of a good woman does to a man. :rolleyes: Man, David is really being set up to lose massively when he loses Greenlee. Until this Bianca stuff, I felt for him. Now, I hope the Wrath of Kane shows him no mercy. :ph34r:

• Members

I must say, I can't remember the last time (if ever) I was this excited to see what a recast actor was going to bring to a role. I hate to say such silly things, but there's a certain energy I get just from the pictures that I find interesting. I guess we'll see...

Archived