AMC: New Bianca Cast!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WOW. I didn't think Bianca was coming back so fast. I didn't even know there was an intensive casting search. I thought maybe she would show up by year's end at the earliest. I'm glad the show is moving forward with the character.

• Members

I thought so, too. In fact, I think they decided to recast to spite Eden. So now, a whole lot is riding on the new girl to succeed, and TPTB will do everything in their power to see that it happens, too. (Be afraid, people.)

• Members

She reminds me of someone besides Eden. I can't think of who. She looks a little like Marissa/Iola Boylin.

Yes, a relationship must be unique if you accuse fans of making key parts of it up in their head.

I can't think of a better way to get fans not to accept a recast.

Anyway, Bianca is an important character, if the show knows how to write for her (and does not turn her straight or "confused", or victimize her, and if Reese stays away). I hope this recast is a success.

• Members

I hope she can act, cause she's getting thrown into some heavy stuff. I think it's interesting that Erica's fate is still not known by mid-June. I was wondering if this would be a short story or not.

• Members

Same here. Even when I saw the title of this thread I thought it must be a joke or pure rumor or something. Kreizman and Swajeski even said they didn't want Bianca until after Susan's summer vacation and after Minshew was back.

Long, careful search? Turning the world upside down to find the right actress? Ummm it's been what, 2 months?

Not buying Carruthers' suggestions that TB could come back. I think she is too loyal to Eden.

• Members

Holy [!@#$%^&*] Oh, this is grimey. You know how lame the soaps are, they would have just as easily explained away Bianca and Kendall's "shocked" and "devastated" reactions with a phone call. This is spit in Eden's eye.

Carl, I was thinking the same thing, she reminds me of someone, I want to say a Spanish actress... or a young Celine Dion.

And no kids with her? She can't possibly be staying long. If so, that's bad storytelling, not at all true to the character.

Archived