AMC: New Bianca Cast!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it’ll be a very easy transition for the audience.

So, what are you saying, Julie? That Eden is easy to replace, or that we're too stupid to notice the difference?

No, I'm not buying the open invitation to Tamara Braun, either. Five will get you ten that if Reese does come back, she'll be played by a different actress, with the explanation that the story was too good to sit on and wait until TB decided to return.

• Members

^I'm trying to look at all of this in terms of Bianca, and not the recast. Bianca a character can really shake things up. (IF K&S write this right).

She's breathing fire at Greenlee thinking Greenlee tampered with Erica's plane. And she's not wrong. Only Greenlee's husband is the one who really did. Bring in Bianca's history with David, who carries a ton of Bianca/Miranda guilt and the fact that he did "kill" her mother...and it offers an interesting take on David/Greenlee. He'll protect Greenlee, but I'm not so sure Bianca wouldn't work some nerves and emotions.

She gives Jack someone to support him, since I"m sure Greenlee will be to busy protecting her own ass.

Etc.

• Members

I don't think that would classify as bad storytelling. She's traveling from one continent to another to find info about her mother. The kids are with their other parent. Now, if in a year, there are no signs of any kids or a wife, then that would be bad.

The article doesn't state that this this is a contract or recurring role. My guess is that she'll recur for a few weeks/months until her mother is found safe, and then leave town and come back permanently at a later date.

• Members

I agree that there's no real reason to bring the kids back right now. I think that having this woman show up for a few days as Bianca, then leave again, is fairly smart, as it will give viewers a chance to adjust. And Bianca is an important character to Erica, and also to a younger generation of characters which seems very depleted. For AMC's sake I hope she works out. If she does then I hope they will finally be able to properly write for her character.

It's just the dumb comments from Carruthers that annoy me.

Either that or AMC trying to get in on that Betty White muffin sketch from SNL.

• Members

^ I think she returned during Pratt's reign of terror, from October 2008 through April 2009

Sabine looked like Rebecca and we saw how that worked out LOL.

I hope this girl succeeds, cause I shudder to think that the poor girl be put through a "REAL Bianca" campaign

Archived