ATWT: Actress Returns

• Members

She's Having A Baby … And Returning To The Soap!

Congratulations to Kristina Sisco Romero (ex-Abigail, AS THE WORLD TURNS), who is going to be a first-time mother! The actress announced on her Facebook page that she and her husband, Dan, are expecting a little bundle of joy on November 21. The two-time Emmy nominee played ATWT's Abigail from 1999-2002, and returned to daytime in 2006 as PASSIONS' Charity.

UPDATE: Although a spokesperson for ATWT had no comment, Soaps In Depth has learned that Sisco Romero will be reprising her role for a few episodes later this summer!

Source: SOD

• Members

Yeah, where are the real returns? I've never seen much of Abigail, but I'll take her. But bring back some legends like Tamara Tunie, Larry Bryggman, Lisa Brown, Pat Bruder, Rosemary Prinz, etc.

It seems like so far Goutman only cares about people if he brought them into the show in the first place. I wonder if he even knows who Pat Bruder is.

• Members

Yeah, where are the real returns? I've never seen much of Abigail, but I'll take her. But bring back some legends like Tamara Tunie, Larry Bryggman, Lisa Brown, Pat Bruder, Rosemary Prinz, etc.

+1

+1

+1

+1

Archived