• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MONDAY

8:00-9:00 PM 90210 (New Night)

9:00-10:00 PM GOSSIP GIRL

TUESDAY

8:00-9:00 PM ONE TREE HILL (New Night)

9:00-10:00 PM LIFE UNEXPECTED (New Night)

WEDNESDAY

8:00-9:00 PM AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL

9:00-10:00 PM HELLCATS (New Series)

THURSDAY

8:00-9:00 PM THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

9:00-10:00 PM NIKITA (New Series)

FRIDAY

8:00-9:00 PM SMALLVILLE

9:00-10:00 PM SUPERNATURAL (New Night)

Kind of surprising with 90210/gg on mon and oth/lux on tues. i knew they would pair them like that, but thought the nights would be flipped. I assume they know that ABC family has ben hurting them in the ratings and this is a rather bold move to try and strike against them...

NTM & Hellcats dont fit together, IMHO, but they had no other option.

thurs/fri was a given. No surprise there.

I wonder if the picked up any midseason show, ill be surprised if they didnt even pick up 1. I am kind of surprised changlings didnt make the cut too.

• Members

I think it looks pretty good. As you said JP, the fans of Supernatural (yup, I'm one of those obsessed fans) will follow their last season, so it doesn't really matter. Monday and Tuesday's shows are of course a perfect match, and yes Nikita got a good shot right after VD.

• Members

Pretty solid. I know they get a lot of flack for not having sitcoms. Oh well. Having no sitcoms is only slightly worse than have a stable of two or three successful ones and then two or three shitrocious ones that fail.

Hellcats after Top Model is kinda odd, but like Jack said, what else could they do with that? Sup and 'Ville will pull in good numbers (good for Fridays on The CW, at least), and Nikita should benefit from the Vamp lead-in. I'm not really expecting to watch Nikita, but I'll give it a chance simply because it'll be on after Vamp. Who knows, maybe I'll like it.

I wish they'd bring back Sunday programming, just so that they could have two more slots.

There would still be OTH, unless 10-11 will be its last season as well.

• Members

Its a very nice lineup.

Umm, i dont know. I guess so. I watch the most shows on it of all of them (GG, 90210, Lux, Vamp & now Hellcats) but it doesnt have my fave programming, ABC Family Does (Make it or break it, secret life, greek, pretty little liars, etc...).

I watch a pretty even amount of shows across all networks, except NBC where i onlt watch two shows.

I dont watch it, however i have been randomly watching it in reruns on tnt.

• Members

Every time I see you post something about Days of Our Lives or something related to The CW, I think of you as some sort of a spokesperson for the networks. Every time. Which is not a bad thing, it's just a bizarre sensation I have.

• Administrator

Great schedule! Monday has the "rich" shows with decent writing and minimal meaningful scenes. While Tuesday has the two shows that are similar in tone with better writing. SPN is back with Smallville. Nikita is with TVD - nice combo.

Secret Life usually crushes CW's Monday shows. And they compete for the same demo.

My CW viewing schedule:

MONDAY

8:00PM 90210 (picked up)

9:00PM GOSSIP GIRL (picked up)

TUESDAY

8:00PM ONE TREE HILL (picked up)

9:00PM LIFE UNEXPECTED (picked up)

WEDNESDAY

9:00PM HELLCATS (will sample)

THURSDAY

8:00PM THE VAMPIRE DIARIES (picked up)

9:00PM NIKITA (will sample)