DAYS: Spoiler Discussion

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think they uses blanket simply because Claire is on a lot and it would be hard to work with a real infant. I don´t understand why they don´t use something more real looking, but I´m sure only reason why we see blanket is to stay on clock during production. So as soon as Claire is healthy, and is shown in two scenes every two months as all other show babies, I have no doubt we will see a real baby.

• Members

Yeah I agree-once Claire isn't big in story they will get a child. The same thing happened for Jack Jr. We saw the blanket or doll on the island and when they first returned. Then we didn't see him for months and when he turns up they had a baby boy playing him. The same thing will happen for Claire. Its annoying but oh well as long as the show as good I couls care less as long as they get a real one eventually. I think it would have been better to have one now because could you imagine seeing a realy baby girl hooked up to those machines with MM holding her hand while breaking down with worry and fear. That would rock but I guess we won't get that for now.

• Members

if any GH watchers here remember the Kristina needs bone marrow or she'll die storyline, everytime they cut to the girl playing Kristina, when she was apparently near death, she had a big smile on her face and lay totally awake and alert in her hospital bed. To say this undermined the story is an understatement :lol: Poor NLG had to save it single handed!

So you see, even blankets may be a necessity!

Archived