AMC: 3/ 12/10 JR plays a game of rumpy pumpy with Annie.

• Members

Yes, well, my penis says NEXT! <_<

A married man recovering from cancer with a recently compromised immune system has ZERO EXCUSE to "forget" that there could be a chance his dick might fall off if he doesn't wrap it up. Even "better," pass whatever it is along to his wife.

This is a horrible story all around. But the possibility that there could even be a WTD story after this makes it even more ribald.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, please. Even Colby knew this had every chance of blowing up in his face in this particular way. She kept warning him, so it had to be in the back of his mind that it could go there... and if it did, HE'D BETTER ABORT!

Sell it to someone else, 'cause I ain't buyin'.

• Members

Is there something brewing with Tad/Angie? It just seems like he's becoming increasingly "appreciative" of Angie. Maybe there's a story coming with Tad/Angie keeping a secret from Jesse. I know they're practically family but I'm getting a strange vibe. Or maybe I'm just so bored with the Damon stuff I'm praying for something else.

• Members

Right, though I understand the behaviour, I don't condone it. Yes indeed, no excuse, but many men are stupid. I think a lot of people would be surprised by just how much safe sex is not happening these days, the guests on Maury are a reality. :P I've seen it for myself, there are bunches of dumb dudes out there who are not practicing safe sex regardless of their history of pregnancy and disease biting them in the dick. Others possess maturity and self-control.

Meanwhile, it feels like the show's already forgotten that J.R. even had cancer and was on death's door, like, "Moving on..." <_<

• Members

You mean, Angela? Yeah, I see what you mean, Tad and Angela's exhanges often seem more tender than Angie and Jesse's, but for now I'll just chalk it up to the difference between the ups and downs of a husband and wife relationship vs. that of male and female platonic bff'dom.

Tad's little PSA on ADHD felt about as dated as Damon's haircut.

• Members

Okay. Maybe its the fact that Tad seems to treat Angie better than he did/does Liza or Krystal. He actually seems to respect her. Plus she's jumping in to the enabling role with him in the Damon situation where Jesse is clearly over Damon and his drama. (I'm SO with Jesse on that.)

• Members

Yes, that's true in my experience as well. Even some smart, well educated guys seem to lose sight of safe sex in the heat of the moment. I read recently that almost half the children born in he U.S. are unplanned, even now when there are so many options for birth control. Sad in a way, but I'm not surprised, we may be smart animals, but we are still animals.

• Members

Not to get off off off topic, but there is a difference between unplanned pregnancies and unsafe sex. I was unplanned, but my parents were in a monogamous relationship for a total of four years and were married for two of them before I showed up -- unexpectedly (my parents used a condom but it broke). I just wanted to be clear since those stats seem to always get lumped together, eluding to them being the same thing.

Archived