AMC: 3/ 12/10 JR plays a game of rumpy pumpy with Annie.

• Members

The minute you put a spy cam in your briefcase and lure another woman to a hotel in another state to a function YOU SET UP, spend the evening making eyes at her, leaning in to kiss her, rubbing your cold hands on her as she's partially dressed while "zipping up" her dress, all the while lying to your wife... You've plotted to cheat on your wife regardless of how you spin it. Regardless of who his wife is, JR should NOT have gotten "caught up in the moment" without a condom.

I agree. Broderick should be ashamed of herself. She took a crazy yet INTELLIGENT and CRAFTY woman and made her a complete idiot.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wasn't Marissa a sex worker when she started on the show? They could have done a story like what happened with Donna years ago where her years as a prostitute made her reluctant to really have sex or enjoy sex once she was out of the life.

• Members

Thanks.

I think that would make sense for her character. She is desperate to show how "good" she is and seems very repressed and dowdy. It feels like she is trying to make up for her past. I wonder if she ever did go further than just massages.

• Members

On behalf of penises, I can totally understand how JR lost track of his little scheme and went full out raw dog. Once Annie's clothes came off, it was a wrap. Not right, but I can understand it. And just like a man, a somewhat decent man, he felt serious regret hence smashing the hotel mirror. There is a healthy portion of the male population who wouldn't have even given it a second thought. Personally, the thought of sleeping with a woman who slept with my dad no matter how hot she is just makes me ill.

• Members

Haha, true, but she doesn't have that glint in her eye. She's the type of "freak" who would let you have your way, your any kinda way, with her, and think the fact that you %^&#)@(*&!@%#$@$$ meant that you loved her. Annie strikes me as more the kind of freak who's gonna get hers in.

• Members

I was really hoping Greenlee would be rational and just accept that it was an accident. Yes, Kendall shouldn't have been on the road and she did drive recklessly, but I think it's obvious there was no intent behind what happened.

MCE is looking especially lovely these days. Actually, so is AM, motherhood must agree with her.

• Members

Good episode, though I agree with R Sinclair re the condom--if she is pregnant I will be fed up--I hate the lack of birth control on soaps nowadays, it's a lazy, lazy plot device that doens't have much bearing in the days of the morning after pill, etc, etc (most of my females friends are on the pill, for that matter).

I admit it was a soap cliche, but I liked the instant-regret, the fact Marissa came in when she did, etc. And of course Greenlee would jump to crazy conclusions--that's what she does.

I don't though buy that Damon wouldn't have ever heard of ADHD...

• Members

Annie's miracle baby that she thought she'd never have will be here by Christmas :-). I'm not to upset that they didn't use protection. First of all, both of them did not have it in mind that they were going to have sex on their trip to DC >_< and I think they were so enthralled with the passion, that it didn't even come to mind. Everything happened fast, even Annie said that, lol. I am still over the moon about these two, omg I hope this affair continues into May sweeps and something big happens.

• Members

But I don't think JR had it in mind that he was going to have sex with Annie. He just wanted to get something on tape, that showed Annie coming on to him. That's why he had the briefcase with the camera. JR definitely was not expecting to go all the way with Annie. It was supposed to be a one sided thing, Annie coming on to him..but it ended up going both ways, and he caved in to.

• Members

You can watch the episode on abc.com with commentary from rebecca Budig. i liked it, it was cute and funny. im sure it will be endlessly bashed here, but whatever. she admits to girl crushing on DM & JL, obsess' over her hair, and has unny lines about adam & jr/annie.

anyways, onto the show... I liked JR & Annies little affair and hope it results in a baby.

JL is really rocking it as Liza.

Damon/Tad/Angela all are annoying.

Dr David to the rescue was amusing.

Greenlee & kendell... stupid stupid stupid, but Budig & Lish do have a nice chem and work well off eachother.

Archived