B&B: Unpopular Forester Returning?

• Members

While procrastinating I came across this article, a "where are they now" story on the stars of Boy Meets World. Anyways it said that Maitland Ward would return to the show but provided no other details. Is this for real? Why on Earth would she come back, wasn't she just a forgettable teen placeholder used for a few years until they aged Brooke's kids?

http://www.ndsmcobserver.com/scene/boy-meets-world-s-cast-where-are-they-now-1.1289283

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't mind Jessica, I just hated her stories. They were some of the dumbest and most bizarre and worst written on B&B at that time. Oh Jessica plays the violin and doesn't want to go outside and whore it up...well, let's have Ridge go make sure she wants to party. I guess it's a good thing he thought they were blood relatives at that time.

Jessica and Dylan had a fairly watchable romance and then they had sex and he was arrested for statutory rape. Why have a story where one of your decent young leading men is in that position? Then there was the affair with Jessica's mother, which just reinforced that he had more chemistry with her mother and made her look pathetic. Finally they put her with that icky Sly, in a story that was initially a comedy (and a knockoff of when Karen Spencer made Connor think she was pregnant to "teach him a lesson"), but then suddenly became some sort of rage filled rape story with Sly as a complete psychopath, setting Lisa Turtle on fire and all that.

• Members

That was probably the peak in popularity of the SBTB group and yet when they brought Lark/Lisa in she was dropped down an elevator shaft and set on fire. No wonder black women don't show up in For Angeles very often.

Archived