Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members
I think it's more that bravo/Andy go where it takes them. Andy was really only hard on Lisa for a moment and it was as everyone else was and she was getting a bit defensive. And as someone mentioned Teresa having all her [!@#$%^&*] brought up, but she puts it all out there publicly to be talked about. That's why.

Bravo didn't have an issue with them doing DWTS, the show didn't want them.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It is more than the jail stuff and Joe Guidice cheating. He presses her on stuff (I think he has took Teresa to task over Joe saying homophobic things at EVERY reunion as if she is his mother) but let's other stuff like Melissa being a stripper or Jacq's drunken antics be passed over or when Joe Gorga said he would never let anyone talk bad about Teresa but yet he laughed when Rich said "let's burn the bitch at the stake) It is clear he doesn't like her and I am sure he would kicked her off the show by now if she didn't have such a huge fanbase, but it is what it is.

Edited by Eric83

• Members
YES! Jacqass telling Teresa she's going to hell and she hope Joe goes to jail and they're shady. But yet you were her BFF for 10 years and it didn't become a problem until you fell out. Not to mention you have a lawsuit against you guys for embezzling money. Throwing stones from glass houses.

• Members

Yeah, when he called her a bank robber I was like WOW. She did that in her teens and she is 40 now and has a clean record since. WTF that did have to do with anything. I hate people that save up information then try to bust them out like what they did disgusts them.

• Members
I think at this last reunion he did go in on her harder than he had before but I think it had a lot to due with her lies and her selling things to tabloids then denying [!@#$%^&*], etc. I also think he didn't take well to her canceling WWHL many times that season and lying about why.

• Members

Ryan Seacrest has a poll to vote for your favorite housewife, and they're already down to the finalists. Nene, Kandi, Lisa V, Kim Z, and Teresa.

I love how my 3 queens are in the top 5 wub.png

You can vote here if you want http://ryanseacrest.com/2013/02/26/finals-whos-your-favorite-housewife/

And for anyone wondering the rest of the top 10 was Brandi, Kyle, Tamra, Vicki, and Marysol.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Kandi made a last minute surge getting Brandi out of that 5th spot. I guess it's for the best, Brandi was taking some of the Lisa votes which was allowing Teresa to take the lead and it probably would have happened again. I don't dislike Teresa but I'd prefer Lisa for the win.

JP, Kandi? Really? She's fallen so out of grace with me. Kim? Really?

• Members

Brandi is seriously a boss bitch. She is going to try and get her book made into a tv or movie.

Also, she reads leann with this bit in her amazing book-

"When LeAnn set her sights on Eddie, she was relentless about getting him, and the damage her decision would cause never seemed to register," wrote Glanville. "She won. I'll give her that. But she also won a marriage full of doubt, insecurities and a perpetual voice in her head saying, 'Is he telling the truth?' For that, I pity her."

• Members

Indeed.

I have to buy that book.

It sucks that they're not distributing the book to bookstores in a decent fashion - either by fault of the bookstores of the publisher. It may have gone #1 on the NYT list if it had better availability. It was #2 with minimum book store distribution.

I hope those three never "break-up" (read: have a serious fight) as long as they're on RHOBH. They make me happy.