Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Finally catching up with the NYC Season 6 reunion and Sonja said that, earning her (so far) the prize for most jaw-dropping line LOL

Followed by LuAnn's wonderfully bitchy "Karma's a bitch" in response to Mario cheating on Ramona after Ramona made fun of LuAnn being cheated on years ago.

• Members

That's so true. She meant she has a woman in Ireland doing her SEO who lost her home or something but the way she said it and the fact that it had nothing to do with anything.... You can't hate her, because I think she (mostly) means well, but her grip of reality is almost non-existent!

• Members

Thanks NBA! IA with Cheap. I like Eileen a lot but last season she looked bitter and angry and like she was doing YolErika's handywork. FOH is probably best for her. Maybe she and Faye could switch places.

Carole looks contrived af. Proof money can't buy you cla-asss. She looks like a down-and-out wicked witch.

Everybody else looks spectacular, especially Bethenny, Ramona and Jules.

Finally watched last week's episode, Carole and Bethenny are such mean girls. I can't.

I can understand Bethenny's fear of getting to close to somebody with an eating disorder, but the way she dismissed Jules' very genuine defense of herself was mean. I still say B and Carole are lowkey gunning for another Jules relapse, for some morbid amusement of their own.

The Countess stays boss, as usual. I loved her scene with Ramona at the end, as they strolled through the Upper East Side arm in arm. Bethenny was so mad that Lu got engaged in Vail -- I bet she was hoping for LuAnn would do it in front of the cameras, so that she could accuse her of opportunism and making it 'all about her.' As opposed to, you know, All About Bethenny.

Edited by Cat

• Members

New Jersey got only 1.626 million viewers on Sunday. Dang, the general interest in NJ seems to have waned. At this point, I could see them trying to lure back Danielle Staub. Even though I'm not a huge Jacqueline fan (and there's been *way* too much focus on her these past two eppys in), there's juicy history between her and Danielle that extended far beyond after Danielle left the series. It would also be interesting to see where she would align with Teresa nowadays. (Dare to dream. Danielle and Jill Zarin are the two wicked reality show ladies I'd like to see back at their old stomping grounds, respectively)

For comparison's sake, even New York garnered 1.526 million last Wednesday, and 1.615 million the week before. Orange County got 1.798 million this past Monday. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

OC

Meagan's fertility storyline is the absolute worst. Am I going to be subjected to her injecting needles in herself every week?

Shannon can f--k off. Too angry and bitter. She asks Vicki if she's trying to apologize then why is she attacking her. Huh? You were the one attacking Vicki and werent receptive to her trying to mend fences.. I need to have Vicki writ her bc really who the hell is Shannon? No one needs her approval.

Heather, get a clue. Your husband making other plans on your birthday, mother's day and other important events is a hint that he doesnt want you.

• Members

With the Live + 3 Day ratings New Jersey got like 2.6 million viewers. Regardless, OC is leading the back (after ATL of course) and New York made a shocking resurgence this year so good for them. I think New Jersey will continue to build as the stories develop. It's been off the air for a year. OC is proof to never give up on one of these franchises because it's rebuilt itself the past few years with very little promo and a lower profile than the others. They only started paying attention to it again in the past two seasons.

• Members

The Melbourne S3 premiere on Bravo was SO good.  I'm excited for this season.  I even liked Lydia for the first time. Petti and Lydia are going to be the troublemakers.  Loved Gamble threatening to sue Petti at the end!  

I could still do without Jackie - she's boring now.

• Members

Teresa and Joe may be struggling but I don't think they're necessarily broke. Jac and Chris are definitely broke...I'm kinda shocked to the extent tho. I really thought they were doing fine so I don't understand what caused it aside from their sons healthcare maybe?

The new wives are cool/interesting. Not as over the top as the twins.

Bethenny and Ramona continue to kill these tricks on NY left and right. Luann continues to be the fake viper she is. Looking forward to the reunion where she'll continue to get insulted and dragged by B & R. Carole can jump in anytime since she actually owns her sh*t. I hope she returns next year along with Heather