Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Yup, yup, yup. 

I really liked Shannon in her first season, and clearly she ate up all the praise and adoration and has been mugging for the camera ever since. Problem is, she now comes off as a Nelly Nag in every direction. Her husband, the other housewives, life in general. Dr. Woo (or whomever, wasn't that Vivian's doctor on DAYS?) couldn't pull a needle out of her butt with a tractor (that's a line from Roseanne about her uptight neighbor, BTW, and very appropriate here). She is a drain to watch. She hasn't been funny since her first season when she wasn't trying to be funny, and her marriage issues are uncomfortable to view. 

NJ... Oh my God, Jacqueline is still as sloppy as ever. She has learned nothing and reacts like a petulant child. Calling Teresa's own brother to confirm something he said to her two years ago, and then goes and says Teresa is the one bringing up the past. I guess rehashing something from 2 years prior is better than 5. Whatevs. Sloppiest of the sloppy and I look forward to seeing Melissa turn on her. I may finally like Melissa at that point. 

Thank God LuAnn and the NY pros returns tonight. It feels like longer than two weeks since their last eppy. 

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Man F--k Shannon! Im glad Tamra called her out on her BS. That was her being a good friend to Vicki. Shannon's life must suck and be so miserable 

I LIVE for Kelly going in on Shannon

tumblr_oc2p85Rrqv1spgk1lo1_400.gif
tumblr_oc2p85Rrqv1spgk1lo2_400.gif

Heather is not afraid to kick a bitch out

she's not even good filler material. They should have axxed her and just had the 5 wives. Her only purpose was introducing Kelly to the group

• Members

To be fair, New Jersey aired 35 minutes late, so you can't blame the ratings on the snoozefest of a season lol. I still haven't watched it because of that. Also don't yall forget Melbourne airs tonight after New York and they'll still have a new episode on friday! 

• Members

For the first time, I'm sad to say that Shannon is bugging me.  I LOVED her during her first season and mostly last season, but this season she's just a miserable 'c*nt' like Kelly says.  Man does she hold a grudge.  I'm not ruling her out just yet though...  

Meghan is literally the worst addition.  How she got two seasons is beyond me.  

Heather has run her course as well.  Aside from being insanely rich compared to the other girls, she hasn't really offered much the last two seasons.  Her reactions and actions this week were ridiculous and uncalled for.  What makes her think she can kick someone out of a public restaurant and party that she's not even hosting?  She's dumb AF and her fake tears in the car were embarrassing AF.  I was Team Kelly, although homegirl needs to cut back on the drinking just a little, or be able to speak clearly and more intelligently when she's drunk.  She's a little too sloppy, but still I'm on her side.  

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

I've always prayed Heather would join Beverly Hills where nobody is scared of her wealth so they can tear her apart. She is the rudest, most self-righteous person that has ever been featured on one of these shows. She always gets a pass for her poor treatment of cast members and it's annoying. My only wish is that Kelly were a little more articulate because it's time for someone to take her down a notch. As for Shannon, I've always LOVED to watch her, but not because she's likable, because she's so miserable and it's comical to see how easy it is to get her worked up.