Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Carole is my queen for lines like that! I'm sorry, I just don't understand all the complaints that she brings nothing to the show. I LOVE her and even if you don't love her, I think you could see how she's an important part of the ensemble. Considering how strong the ratings were this season I feel like they've struck gold with this cast. I don't think you can eliminate anyone and expect as good as result. Even Jules I feel has been lackluster, but she's still done her part to fuel the drama and she does have her fans. I think it's a good non-toxic mix of housewives.

• Members

NYC:

Luann's a dumbass and I am one of the few that ain't buying what she's selling. Yes, she was funny this season but I ain't buying it. One, I think she's pure gutter butt for screwing a man that Sonja and Ramona were with. Two, it's obvious that Luann is using Tom for a story next season if anything. Three, I am glad that Bethenny, Carole, and Ramona repeatedly dragged her big, goofy ass all season. Luann is a joke. 

Jules ... she can go. Before, I said she can get another season but I think she's given all she can give. I'd prefer them to bite the bullet and bring Jill back. 

• Members

That NYC finale was EVERYTHING!  Still collecting my thoughts...

I also thought the OC episode was better than expected.  Good for David for doing all of that considering the [!@#$%^&*] he pulled on Shannon's birthday last year.  I thought it was great and it was nice seeing Shannon so shocked and happy.  I can't believe Jim put a gun to his head when asked if he was excited to be a father again.  That guy is SO over Megan.  Wasn't even with her when she was getting pregnant.  So crazy to me.

• Members

"How could you do this to me. Question mark." - LuAnn

Honestly, she should have a t shirt made with that line. I would buy it. The finale was not as satisfying as I had hoped it would be. I was disappointed for LuAnn that she stayed with Tom after he obviously cheated on her. I understand that she's trying to look at the situation as a blip, as a sophisticated woman of the world would, but she deserves better than a guy who'd look another direction when she's in the room. Obviously, just based off of the "previously this season..." summary it is evident that the whole season was based on LuAnn. She made it happen. 

Ramona redeemed herself to me for that reason. She seemed disappointed for LuAnn as well and said a few times that LuAnn deserves better. I think, after all these years, these two have a level of respect for each other. 

Sonja was the most realistic about the situation in its entirety. She reminds me of Goldie Hawn's character in the First Wives Club - she gets her best ideas when she's working out and sober. Otherwise she's a bit desperate and daffy. I think Sonja injected so much humour this season. 

Dorinda is fun and I like her and her comments about being a sh*t stirrer amused me to no end. She's a decent soul and I doubt she'd hurt a fly. She just slurs like crazy when she drinks but I'm glad she's on the show. 

Carole and Jules were non entities. 

Bethenny's tears rang very hollow to me. I don't believe them. I don't believe her intentions were selfless. She had SkinnyGirl showcased for maximum effect, so job well done to her. 

• Members

RHONY:

Bethenny is almost as bad an actress as that poor girl who plays Ciara on DAYS. I wasn't buying anything she was selling. I still think Andy Cohen is the one who sent her the photos. The minute Bravo found out Tom was a player I'm sure they had people watching him... waiting for him to slip up. That's why Bethenny won't give up the name.

I know many of you don't like her, but I do like Carole. I prefer her away from Bethenny though. I have really enjoyed Bethenny in past season, but she became so mean and nasty this season. It almost ruined Carole just hanging around her.

Sonja is such a joy. Her response to the news about Tom cheating is all of us; "I don't get why they're surprised." Love her!

• Members

Sonja was a DELIGHT this season! He decision not to drink around the ladies made her more enjoyable because they couldn't pick apart every sudden movement of hers. And I do agree with you KeMoLove that Carole is more enjoyable around the other ladies than she is with just Bethenny.

• Members

Andy better offer the NYC women a nice amount to bring them all back. At least everyone except Jules. She can go. Jill needs to come back anyways. She has unfinished business she needs to tend to. 

Not shocked that OC took a dip. That episode was pure crap. I think they'll bounce back the next couple of weeks with the dune buggy crash coming soon. 

NJ is dead in the water. They might as well cancel it and move on. Give Tre & Melissa a cute little family show like Kim and Caroline that no one will watch and go from there. 

• Members

I think Jersey would've been find had they kept the twins. I also wonder what happened with Robyn who was supposed to be a housewife and instead has been edited out of everything. What has killed the show is too much focus on family drama which limits the audience if you aren't interested in that. It's not a Teresa or Gorga family spin-off, it's a fricking housewives show. You need a variety of perspectives for it to be interesting. With the twins still around I think it would've been a more fun and balanced show.

• Members

I loved this season, last season and the Scary Island season (season 3) the most. 

And I totally agree with @KeMoLove and @Chris B about Sonja. She is a delight and adds a lot to this show that goes unappreciated. She is fun and sensitive and resilient. Yes, she also has her delusions but this season she was sober as a judge and not one other of those women could make the same claim. 

I hope Andy and the execs at Bravo get out their chequebook for the whole NYC cast. They've earned it. They deserve a raise.