Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHONY:

Again, I am sure I am in the minority as I am not drinking the Luann juice. Yeah, she provided fun to this season, but she's still trash in my book. I believe (and have all season) that Luann met Tom when she was staying with Sonja. After a drunken night of passion with Sonja, I bet Tom bumped into Luann on the way out, and Luann set her sights on him. This isn't the first time she has taken a man that Sonja was screwing first (e.g. Harry Dubin, Aviva's ex-hubby). 

It is obvious that Bethenny is NOT sleeping with a married man as Luann implied. At least not one who is committed to his marriage. It is obvious that the man is about to divorce much like Bethenny was. Sorry but Luann is a big ass whore. She just needs to own it. Jules trying to piggyback Luann's false claim is just an excuse for her to stick it to Bethenny. Glad that Bethenny pulled out the big guns and called the daughter. Luann's attempt fell flat. 

Can't wait for next week when Ramona and Sonja pounce of Luann's trampoline ass. I'm all for Bethenny calling out Jules too. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Bethanny feels the need to punish and humiliate every other woman for her mother's sins. She has taken the housewives thing way too seriously and treating it like an ugly divorce battle. 

I think that Crazy Kelly was the first to see who Bethanny really is lol. And Jill Zarin of course, who was as it turns out the Margo Channing to her Eve Harrington. 

Her toxic madness has ruined NY for me. She is way too sad and bitter to be part of such a lighthearted show. 

• Members

I'm not Team Luann either. I feel like Bethenny came off well at the reunion, better than I expected. The best part for me was the Ramona montage for no reason other than she is just so delightfully nutty. Ramona could literally do anything and I will always support her. She always brings a smile to my face! The tea though was Dorinda. The drug scene was soooooooo awkward! She should've shut the hell up when Bethenny said that she wasn't going to go there. When Sonja outright said Dorinda did drugs and then Luann told Dorinda to shut her damn mouth up I damn near died lolololol! Dorinda played herself with that and I'm sorry, but it is obvious from early in the season that Dorinda and John weren't just a little drunk. Please.

• Members

RHONY

So we are to believe that Bethenny out on a platonic dinner with this man, felt the need to call his wife to say nothing was going on? I call bullshit. And I also call bullshit on calling his daughter, which she was clearly prepped for. 

My favorite thing about the reunion was Luann constantly telling Carole to quiet down whenever she tried to jump in. All the goodwill I was finally starting to feel towArds Carole again was totally washed away. She and Luann ended the season on decent terms but Carole could not wait to go back to bashing her.

• Members

Agreed with all. LuAnn certainly didn't come off too well at the reunion so far, with poking at Bethenny's relationship. The thing with LuAnn is that whenever she's lying or gets caught in a lie, it is written ALL OVER HER FACE (no pun intended... ha). Ramona was definitely a fun, refreshing change of pace. She has really come out a better person after the whole Mario fiasco. 

The Dorinda revelation was quickly swept under the rug, but boy was it telling! Bethenny saying, "we agreed we wouldn't go there." It's interesting that no matter how ugly these things get, they mostly stick to their prior agreements of not bringing up certain topics (i.e. the women not mentioning LuAnn's marital problems during the first two seasons until it was officially announced she and Alex were splitting up). Sonja casually says, "we all know!" and Dorinda continues playing dumb. Oy, messy messy awkward. Fun! 

P.S. The set isn't so bad. In the photo, the "cardboard" backdrop of the NYC skyline looked cheesy, but it looks good on camera. 

• Members

The NYC reunion got off to an explosive start.

Dorinda is all over her social media trying to throw Sonja under the bus. She should have just owned that she's done cocaine. Who doesn't think she's been high on camera? Who doesn't think every last one of those women hasn't been high on camera at least once? 

Sonja was hilarious with the "I trademarked it!" in response to Bethenny's 'Slutty Girl' brand idea. Sonja was clear headed and focused this season. They can try and call her delusional all they want but what did she say this season that seemed delusional? There was no talk of Nigerian football teams or smokey eye, updo, Gstaad! They can try and freeze her out but Sonja's honest hurt about LuAnn and Tom and her struggle to get past her bankruptcy and divorce is, for me, compelling to watch. Sonja is a survivor. She still has her sense of humour. I admire that tremendously. 

Bethenny is truly unhinged. That call to the married man's "daughter" was a joke. That was as premeditated as hell. How would the daughter (or was it one of her interns?) know where her father has been laying his head at night? And why would she want a "time stamp" of calling the married man's wife to say she was on a platonic dinner with him? Bitch, please. 

Jules looked spectacular. She either gained a few pounds or got some truly miraculous fillers done. She looked beautiful. I think Bethenny is going to dig herself into an ugly hole with the comment that Jules was angling for a divorce when she started on the show. Of any housewife, Jules appeared totally blindsided. 

LuAnn is ready for a fight. She made her point with Bethenny (which Bethenny deflected poorly against by slut shaming LuAnn yet again and then attempting to excuse her crap by saying she didn't know the definition of slut shaming) and she dismissed Carole like the irrelevance that she is. Obviously, LuAnn sticking with Tom is a mistake, she's better than a cheater, and that's a reflection on how desperate she is. But LuAnn is who she is and anyone who calls her a hypocrite isn't watching the same show I am. 

Ramona is so fun and relaxed. The montage of her dancing reminded me of Elaine on Seinfeld. This was Ramona's best season. Divorce suits her.  

• Members

Carole getting shut down and interrupted repeatedly was hilarious. Once again, she was reaching to dig up old issues with LuAnn for relevancy and totally failed. 

Yes, I forgot to mention Jules looked so much healthier in the face! Still thin as can be, but her face looks more filled out for the better. Bethenny, follow suit.