Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Get that prime NY real estate next to Andy, LuAnn! Also: Dorinda hopefully backing up Lu. Dorinda is love.

I hope Bethenny and Carole are thoroughly called out on their mean antics at Reunion. I haven't watched the latest episode yet but apparently they also went after Jules in the epi and forced her to admit that she purged recently. It sounded ugly on their part.

• Members

RHONJ

Melissa is so damn fake. Why does she keep harping about not seeing Teresa in jail? If I were in prison, I wouldnt want someone I was enemies with to see me at my low point. Does she not think about Teresa and how it might have been humiliating for her? Nope. Its all about Melissa. The only ones Teresa saw were her husband, kids and lawyer and thats how it should have been. I dont get why Melissa feels she should be on the same level as them. She probably never even wantd to see Teresa but this gives her a storyline to play the victim. I see right through you

tumblr_inline_mn8s6qMnzQ1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_mwqpjxagnV1ql5yr7o1_250.gif
I always get a giggle whenever Bravo airs this shady flashback

I get Jaq's reservations about Teresa but she needs to get over herself. She's not even giving her a chance

Please register in order to view this content

Jaq, shut up. It wasn't so much that she was on speaker but that she was on speaker in front of an audience that Teresa doesn't f--k with. Jaq wasn't sincere by not divulging that when she picked up the phone

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I'm sorry but all them bitches on NJ are fake and dumb as f-ck. 

You'd think after a prison stint that Felonresa would be open to forgiving all her family but she isn't. She's still the same Eddie Munster, bitter ass bitch. 

Melissa is a phony too. I have no respect to someone that cowers to appease someone and she's doing it with Tre. Melissa wouldn't have half the issue with Tre if she put her foot in her ass a long time ago. 

Kathy is my girl but she is dumb too. So is Rosie. I don't get why they even give a f-ck about repairing things with Tre. I'd leave Tre's conceived forehead ass on her bitter and broke island of one. 

And Jaq ... dust! This nutcase lives to appease Tre. 

They need to bring the original HBIC back--Danielle Staub. Her deluded greatness would breathe life back into this stale piece of bread of a show. 

RHONY reunion pics: 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

They all look amazing except for Carole. Bethenny just needs some meat back on her bones to fill out her face. Everyone else looks beautiful. Ramona ditched her "Ramona Blue" and stuck with the theme. Hate that cardboard NYC backdrop though. That looks like Conan O'Brien's late-night set circa 1993.