Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm sure she will let us know on Twitter that she was too busy working to attend. Because she has a REAL JOB.

Please register in order to view this content

Or maybe she was afraid Ramona would try and poison her by serving her shellfish hors d'oeuvres.

Edited by Cat

• Members

New York looks tired IMO. After losing Carole, who had such a major part in last season, they needed a new wife. Barbara looked boring so I’m not surprised she’s only a friend. Jill can only be so useful as a guest. Tinsley is always an extra so I don’t expect her to pull her own weight either. 

• Members

Yeah, I get the sense they are treading water, which IMO works for NYC more than any other HW show, since the dynamics between these particular women are so much fun. But this season doesn’t have anything that makes me *that* excited to watch. Nothing like Luann’s assault/rehab or the Bethenny/Carole falling out.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

I'm willing to give NYC leeway because of the HWs chemistry with each other and with the audience. More than any other franchise, I feel like I *know* these women. It is probably my favourite franchise for this very reason. But IA Barbara did not pop, and Bethenny telling Luann (with fabulous longer hair) that she is insufferable was some MAJOR pot-kettle-black. Still, it looks like a fun romp, and FWIW I am looking forward to Ramona snacking on Mario and Harry Dubin, lol.

Last year NYC and Potomac started within a few days of each other, on the very first week of April. Hopefully we get a Potomac trailer soon. The only possible glitch in that plan is BH, which is starting two months later than normal this year. I don't think that should affect Potomac, though, which is likely to air on Sundays after ATL finishes its season.

Edited by Cat

• Members

OMG!!! I CAN'T WITH THESE GIRLS!!!! I CAN'T, I CAN'T, I CAN'T!!! lol.

That said...I lmao at Bethanny saying to LuAnn that life isn't a caberet. 

And it looks like as expected that it's Lu vs Dorinda this year. 

But it looks like Jill will have a cameo from that trailer though.

• Members

Lord. 

Looks like fun but... all looks a little performative too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtM09hfAVt

I absolutely LOVE this photo. It's the best I've seen of the RHONY cast, if not of all the RH franchises. Everybody has their own unique style and yet there is visual cohesion. This has to be the best I have ever seen Dorinda look, and I love Sonja's outfit. Luann in the centre looks incredible too, even with the wild hair. 

Edited by Cat