Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I think it is stupid to wait until June. 

M2M is going to be done by mid March. I think Summer House Martha's Vineyard will take that slot. 

Potomac will have wrapped up by April at the latest. They might as well put Dubai in that slot. I am wondering if they are going to put Jersey there instead. 

They only have Jersey and Dubai being the two Housewives shows ready to air. 

OC just started filming about a month ago.

NYC and ATL are still casting but should begin filming soon.

SLC just started filming this month.

MIA and BH are about to wrap up. 

Am I missing a city? 

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOBH: Ooh PLEASE come home to the mothership, LVP! Yes, I'd love to see her smirking on the sidelines while Kyle and Dorit fall out. 

RHONY: They are STILL brainstorming next season's NuNYC cast? Good grief... Do y'all think they might do a half OG / half Newbies cast?  

• Members

I enjoyed the two RHONYs as separate entities but I would love them merged, too. We've seen Jessel and Sonja in ad campaigns for Alexis Mabille Couture recently and I like their chemistry together.

• Members

Great minds on you two.

Please register in order to view this content

That said...MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! I was worried given the off season.

I don't think they filmed the reunion yet, but yes. It's been that long since filming.

• Members

Part 2 of Miami was good. This has to be the only Bravo show where the poor camera men should not put their cameras down during the break or they'd miss something. These women CLOCKED IN. They were giving drama all over the Bravo studios. I know Andy was tired after them. But one thing I know about this show is that they are similar to OG RHONY--they know how to move on from conflict... except for Larsa when it comes to Guerdy's cancer. Larsa doubling down on her heinous acts are trash. 

I am ready for part 3 where Lisa and Larsa are taken to task by all the girls again. 

This show is just chef's kiss. I can't say it enough. 

• Members

RHOP

Reunion filmed and allegedly done EARLY.

THIS picture post-reunion

Gizelle no longer first seat.

Ashley's omnious video today.

ANDY out on tv show tours with Candiace and Wendy?

Is the tide FINALLY turning???

• Members

I watched Parts 1 and 2 back to back. This entire cast needs to return. Their chemistry is authentic. All of them openly weeping at Guerdy's VT (Guerdy unable to watch the scene of Russell cutting her hair). And what about when Julia told Lisa she wasn't ready to forgive, but during lunch break went into Lisa's dressing room to explain her hurt, show her photos of her kids when they were babies, and make up with her. All those moments stood out for me as representative of that connection. 

Following Marcus Jordan's nasty comment about how the women weren't fit to wash dishes in the Jordan house, I can only say he is not fit to wash dishes in these women's houses. Guerdy, who worked from catering to heading up her own events business. Dr. Nicole who worked her way through medical school. Marysol and her PR business, Adriana and her art gallery. Kiki who left whom at 15 to work. Julia, who raised two girls on her own. The disrespect is crazy. How Larsa thinks she's better than these women is crazy. I now understand why those two came together.

Adriana did her usual performance art thing, and while I was more on Marysol's side with that one, I still love crazy ole Adriana. I also love her Frida Kahlo look. 

Despite low ratings, Andy seemed engaged and energised by the cast and the season during reunion. And rightfully so! -- Charrisse meme.

• Members

BH

I guess the question is...can I still comment on a reunion when I didn't even watch the season? I saw clips here or there. I heard things like cut Crystal scenes. And Twitter (and Twitterbots) were kind enough to explode over all the season. However, I trust you all to let me know if it's a good season, a transitional season, or both. Cuz it definitely didn't seem like a Kyle takedown season. Darn, she skates again! smh. 

That said...I liked Part 1. I didn't feel lost at all. And I'm shocked to say that I liked Erika again for the first time in YEARS. Her reactions were MY reactions cuz it was crazy.

Look at Kyle. Already setting up for next season by destroying her alliance friendship with Dorit. Watching them go at it...I know LVP is grinning somewhere...probably on her new show. hint, hint. It's funny to see that after all of these years...the Coven is FINALLY broken. Thank you, Garcelle, Sutton, and Crystal.

And I will have to say Crystal is MVP. She was gathering people right and left. Hopefully, she isn't punished for it again. Allegedly. And add on Garcelle and Kyle, and Dorit was getting it from all sides in Part 1. 

• Members

RHOM

Pure and utter chaos.

And that's just Part 1. I'm so excited to be able to watch. I'm also annoyed that Part 2 was not of schedule. Save that EricHo BH spinoff like it's a SECRETS REVEALED episode. lol. That said, while BH I can easily say Crystal was the MVP of Part 1, I cannot say the same about the RHOM girls. I felt everyone had a good moment.

That said...the only thing that I did not like was all the commentary from MJ Jr. He was the personal embodiment of 'he looked so attractive until he opened his mouth.' So...I guess him and Larsa are a match.

ALEXIA. So I see Alexia decided to regress back to last season's behavior. I loved each and every minute Nicole cut her down to shape. And I giggled at Nicole/Lisa's bathroom break in the middle of her monologue of bs. And WOW...I was not expecting Larsa vs Alexia (with Adriana with side-comments) but here we are!!! That was just wild and yet I still feel they are evenly matched. But that's one thing I love about RHOM, the dynamic are always shifting (Julia sitting by Alexia rather than Adriana anyone) and staying freshing without any cast member leaving. 

LARSA. Hehe. Like Dorit on BH's reunion, she's getting it from all sides, too!!! And I hate to give her credit, but her level of unbothered is...impressive. She got some good shade in, too. That said, I didn't like how Marysol Lisa was being for her. But I can see why. Alexia came for her. Nicole came for her with that tea at the end about Alexia. Guerdy came for her as expected due to Larsa spilling the cancer diagnosis to everyone. Julia about her body. Adriana...as she usually does.

GUERDY. I'm of two minds. Like @NothinButAttitude, she is being a little bit extra coming at Larsa. Kinda giving desperate for relevancy when she does not need it since she had THE story this season with THE moment (the hair-shaving). It reminds me of how I always said that Tanya was always tainted by Kenya and the Cookie Lady and it brought out a nasty side to her that was not there before...a side that only came out when she was around Kenya, but still...couldn't unseen it. Not that I minded Guerdy mimicking Larsa in the hallway during Larsa vs Alexia. On the other hand, I feel she's justified to show Larsa her wrath. And she is doing in a Guerdy way which Guerdy has always been extra from her first moment getting into it with Adriana who is also extra. 

JULIA. Hehe. She was pure comedy relief and I giggled at her being nice to Marysol one moment and shading her the next. And then her kisses with Kiki during Larsa vs Alexia...lmao. Mess!!! I really feel she's grown into the Cynthia of the group. And I don't mind.

LISA. Lapdog. I like she got some of Guerdy's wrath, too. Cuz Larsa can defend herself. 

NICOLE. QUEEN. IDC. How she explained to everyone the difference between Marysol pot-stirring vs Julia pot-stirring was such a great moment because it was true. How she dressed Alexia down...even if it fell on deaf ears...was great because Alexia does have a double standard and then she wanted to sit on that couch and be obtuse. GET...IN...THAT...A$$....DOCTOR NICOLE!!!! And she threw digs at Alexia all through the episode. And the coup de grace was her dropping that tea at Alexia's reception party with Larsa on everyone. You know...Queen moves.

ALSO...HEHE.

KIKI. I almost forgot. She came for Larsa, too. lol. But at least she came from the place of a good friend. And that I can respect. And she brought so many cute moments. And she's best dressed for me this reunion though I love them all.

ADRIANA. Le sigh. This bitca. lol. But I love her anyway. lol. That said. I think I'm over receipt presentation. Outside of Monica's attempt on SLC and RHOP's S7 Battle of the Receipts which was my favorite moment last season, I think we need to do a post mortem on receipt presentations cuz NO ONE is touching Monique's Binder. EVER. 

MARYSOL. Well, it's sad to see her regress with having Alexia's back and dissing Adriana as per usual...not that Adriana is helping. Outside of that, 'that's hot' was funny.

A lot of stuff going on. But hope to get back to Part 2 later. Good start.