• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOP

When I heard flop, I was dreading watching this past Sunday's episode. The episode before that was a bore even with the little moments. But you know what...I liked this one.

I felt it was giving some old school RHOP even thought nothing much happened. I mean we got individual scenes. We got events. But perhaps what stood out more for me versus the last few episodes was that I felt that the majority (rather than one/two/half) of the cast came out to play. Or even played with the current divide. It was also telling AGAIN that without Gizelle, the group got along better. 

And even the feud between Wendy and NeckHo did not bother me. Well, it bothered me. But this time I felt it was moving where it needed to go because EVERYONE in the audience was now other it. Especially since we are past the halfway point of the season. I already said I felt this could have been resolved with a one-on-one sit-down. And it seems like that is coming in the next episode (which is NOT next week), but it already does not look like it is going to be good. I felt NeckHo stepped up and started to do the right thing, but now Wendy is being stubborn. And I literally 'ugh' at my television watching her taking two steps back. 

Why couldn't they be the much more HW/petty feud like La Dame v Messy Mia? Lol. I loved the friendship recovery joke lived on. And then they had a go at each other...not once, but TWICE?? Mia ain't no match for La Dame Grande, but it was funny to watch. 

And that does not even begin to touch the surface of some of the other things going on...the weed party with (mostly? cuz didn't Candiace run to her car with some) no weed. How dreadful (c) Dwight from RHOA. But such a HW staple to see everyone shading Wendy and Happy Eddie's party for that reason. And don't get me started on NeckHo's unpack party cuz...aren't you rich? Why have your new friends unpack YOUR stuff? That said...it was nice to see a little more of NeckHo's life which has been shown very sparsely. And then that talk between Gordon and Mia...with the foreshadowing from La Dame later on...was interesting. At least to me. 

Which makes it all more disappointing that they are taking a break on an already troubled season when it appeared as of this episode there might be some momentum.

LA DAME. An activated Grande Dame is a GREAT Grande Dame. And she was all over his. Fun shade. Interacting with folk. Ignoring Cha Cha. Feuding with Mia. She was fun.

GIZELLE. Meh.

Please register in order to view this content

I would be happy to note that it was good that she was at showing up at events with people she hates the cast, but look at her. She be sitting there being hateful and bitter. Where's SUMMER HOUSE BoyToy? Looks like she needs a piece. Cuz her comments about Chris was just...how can she hate on his looks when the WHOLE audience saw her age before our eyes when Monique cracked her face with the binder at the S5 reunion?

ROBYN JUAN'S ROOMMATE. Well...at least she tried something. Even if it was silly and had to of course do with La Dame.

ASHLEY. Well-fashioned Lint.

CANDIACE. Surprisingly, nothing to say. I felt she basically sat back and watched everyone else be messy.

MIA. MVP really. Give that personal tea with G. Go up (and fail) with La Dame. Give us some moment. She's been working all season and good for her.

NECKHO. First time I really liked her. Or at least I started to warm up to her. And good on her for (finally) stepping forward to Wendy and tried to get a sit-down started with Wendy so they can put this feud behind them. But her just going to Wendy's event was a step in the right direction. And cuz it needs to be said again...NO to a party where she tried to get anyone other than herself to unpack her stuff.

WENDY. I've been enjoying Wendy so far. Not the case this time. She was making all the wrong moves. A weed party with no weed. Doubling down on disliking NeckHo when NeckHo was attempting the olive branch. I am starting to feel some tension with her and Candiace. And even Production appears to be gunning for her. How do I know? Production is doing that thing that the old Production used to do with Porsha on RHOA when they did the edit to make Porsha look like the one in the right. This one was doing Wendy that way, but in the wrong. Erasing all the times Gizelle gave to Wendy to make it look like Wendy has been in the wrong when they gave EQUALLY. Uh oh. Tread lightly, Zen Wen. This might be your last season.

Well...I look forward to the next new episode.

IKR. I was like...now wait a minute!!!

• Members

I was rooting for Wendy, mainly because of the GEB's icing her, but she's icing herself right off this show the way she's behaving towards Nneka. Now she just looks foolish. 

LOL at the continued interaction, or lack thereof, between Karen and Charrisse. I almost want this heifer back, if nothing else because she's not a huge part of group divide. 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Thank you!

RHOA

Speaking of the reboot news, I have a wild idea. RHOP's Mia should join it as a Friend Of. Hear me out

Her new man lives in Atlanta. I cant see Mia going to RHOA full time bc she is co-parenting with Gordon in the DMV. But I can see her making visits to ATL and having her new relationship play out there. She can come play with the girls in a friend capacity. They could make their domestic trip to DC and Mia can host it for them. She's messy but fun messy, not dark like Marlo. She actually reminds me alot like Porsha so it could be interesting seeing them interact.

Plus she also knows Peter and he's been going though a whole mess and she could be the plug to get him back on tv bc love or hate him, he was always entertaining. She knows more of his tea and I want to see what she is ready to let spill

She's also bi and we know that many of the ATL girls are lesbians so she can turn the men and women out. She's unpredictable!

Should Mia Join?