Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Twitter views these looks as too basic but I think each outfit and color perfectly represents the woman wearing it, especially Queen of the Night Heather. I feel like Shannon and Tamra are channelling past iconic reunion looks too. This entire rainbow concept fits sunny OC to a tee.

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHOC Reunion

Honestly, aside from Jen, I think they all look good. This has to be one of the better looking reunion as an overall group in a long while. My favorite is Tamra but Taylor's new hair cut has totally transformed her in a good way

The dresses are basic but I can appreciate the simplicity of it bc the hair and makeup is good. I dont really have any complains when usually there are several women to drag

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Thank you!!! I feel like together they are going to be VERY coherent...which is shocking for OC. 

I do agree that about Shannon and Tamra, too. Because Shannon has definitely had that hairstyle at a reunion, but I admit she looks GOOD. 

Same. It looks completely coherent for OC. 

It might have to do with all that NJ mess and the suspension for Jennifer and Danielle and NBC cracking down on violence spilling over to Potomac who had that fight with Nekia and the FOH.

• Members

SLC

Mary literally came back to say I hate these women and not participate and it’s the most hilarious thing ever.

Angie K is so damn thirsty, it’s pathetic.

Monica has to stop whining about being broke when she wouldn’t be broke if she didn’t [!@#$%^&*] her brother in law for 18 months.

• Members

Mary is totally loathsome. Lazy, demanding, and foul tempered. However, it's hilarious because she seems to get along well with production and whatever deal they cut, everyone is in agreement. Going to McDonalds while the rest of them sweated it out in the Palm Springs bar in full drag makeup? Perfection.

Angie K is a loser and Little Girl is right behind her in the pathetic sweepstakes. Little Girl is looking for conflict wherever she can find it and none of it is logical. 

Lisa having a meltdown about her makeup was something to behold. 

• Members

Whoever cast Angie K. needs to be stoned. She is painful to watch. Never have I seen someone so eager to assimilate into the show by fighting in my life. Dare I say it but had Meredith bussed her in the mouth, she would've been right. If someone keeps telling you to get out of their space and stop talking to them, you should do so. She and Whitney totally disrespected Meredith last night. Meredith handled it better than most. 

• Members

Agreed; she is awful, obnoxious, thirsty, worst of all, she really thinks she's "someone."  I'll gladly take newbie Monica over plastic microwaved Sarah Paulson. 

And yes, Little Girl is just as bad. The desperation at stirring up conflict and trying to call out hypocrisy is so obvious it's cringeworthy. 

Now that we know a little more about what Meredith is referring to, I can understand her going from zero to 180 in a split second. Because last week, when she randomly burst out about how there are children who will be disabled forever because of an argument with Angie, I was laughing hysterically. Her rant was so out of left field. 

Lisa and the glam... Lawd... Monica is correct about her being tone deaf, but it's still funny how Lisa's in her own bubbly world of fabulosity. 

Miserable Mary refusing to go to any event is hilarious. Hey, she's not a castmember; she's obliged to do NADA.  Go on and get your Mickey D's.  We'll sit back and enjoy listening to you talk to yourself. 

I still like Heather. Sue me

Please register in order to view this content

Side note: Trixie Mattel wouldn't be my first choice drag star to judge a make-up competition, I'm just sayin'... 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

POTOMAC

Ask and you all shall receive...allegedly the trailer for the new season drops tomorrow. 

OC

Reunion is two parts. 

I haven't started my binge yet, but I've heard the same about the season being reall, really good so I can't wait. But that trailer did not do anyone favors. It was bread crumb-y. 

Edited by Taoboi