Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The Warlocks of Eastwick cackling over this.

Please register in order to view this content

Dorit was "sick to my stomach" over what Erika said but now it's a-ok? You know if either Erika or Garcelle ever cussed out Portia or Jagger, the Kemsleys and Umanskys would be in an uproar over how unacceptable that is.

Erika's pick-up technique is almost identical to her 'reprimanding children' technique. In other words, pretty bone-chilling. For me, it was Erika's swearing at 14-year old Jax -- who did absolutely nothing wrong and was very sweet to say it was NBD. Erika's drunkenness was probably why Garcelle kept it cool and brief. Erika does need to apologize for talking that way to him.

The actual incident could be easily resolved with a sincere apology, but no doubt Erika's bad attitude will turn this A Thing. A rude non-apology-apology beckons, and probably some sneer about how kids are already f**king at 12 and know all the swear-words. Erika will act like Garcelle asking for an apology is the biggest, most personal insult against her ever.

Lest we forget how Erika reacted when Eileen dared mention her son:

Erika Jayne GIF - Erika Jayne Real House Wives Bravo - Discover & Share GIFs 

Edited by Cat

• Members

@Chris B & @Cat

I raise you one more...

And another one...

Kyle is TRASH.

Ain't this the same chick that was freaking out when LVP jokingly brought the alleged rumors of Mauricio up in front of Sophia? Didn't she feel that was in poor taste? Yet, she can make excuses for Erika being a cretin in front of Garcelle's kids?

And then to try and discredit Sutton's experience of miscarrying is VILE. 

Any and everything Kathy does to her later on in the season is deserved. 

Again, this show needs to massive overhaul.

• Members

I remember vaguely hearing that it might have to do with one of Garcelle's kids, but I didn't think it was true.

And THIS??? 

OMG KYLE!!!  GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURL, IF YOU DON'T STFU WITH THAT 'BE HONEST.'

Well, as Eva the Diva said before the Season 12 reunion...those heffas better glue their hairs down to their heads because Garcelle (and Black Twitter) about to be on that A. This reunion is going to be lit and a 3 parter. 

• Members

The worst part is that in Kyle's comment, she just basically blew it off even though we saw the scene of her and Dorit laughing about it. Erika also hasn't said anything and led us to believe her falling out with Garcelle was about her legal issues. Knowing what we know now, it's completely understandable why Garcelle unfollowed her and stopped being friends with her.

• Members

I wonder if Kyle was blindsided about that scene even getting on the air. I am sure she doesn't know everything about what gets on but she must have wondered if she would get a more protected edit than that clip. And Mauricio in particular looks like an [!@#$%^&*] there.

• Members

Mauricio looked a complete tool. "I think it's great what she said." Oh? Really? How is "get the f*ck outta here" great exactly? He's never been the sharpest tool in the shed.

Also Dorit "one hundred percent" making it clear that as it was someone else's kid, it was a-ok, but not her own, of course. One rule for the clique, another for everyone else. Erika has these women running scared. But mostly it's about working an angle, and currently it suits Kyle and Dorit to back Diana and Erika if it means sticking it to Sutton / Garcelle. Fools. 

Like @Chris B I also think Kyle got advance word. She said when this season started that this might be her last, and I wondered whether something was coming up which made her look bad. Well, now we know. And it's two different scenes in the same episode. 

Oh well. There go our theories of Kyle and Garcelle quietly working together, lol. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

I think Kyle is full of it when it comes to leaving. I expect her and Rinna to shed a lot of tears and do enough damage control to save their jobs. I feel like they show will need a shakeup, but Crystal, Erika, Diana and maybe Dorit will be in the most danger. I wouldn't be surprised if they let a few people go and we see the return of people like Camille, Brandi, Kim and LVP. 

• Members

Oh, Rinna (or should I say her PR) is already starting the damage control (see below). No direct apology to Garcelle or the Dubai women, though.

We'll see if Kyle issues some kind of apology in the coming days saying she didn't realize how bad the scene(S) came across.

Honestly, given how much I am enjoying the vibe in RHUGT2, I'd be ok with testing a Toxic Long-Legs, aka Brandi, return. Kim absolutely has to return, as does Camille. So if it's any of those three (Brandi, Kim, Camille) returning, then Bravo will want Kyle and Rinna (and Kathy?) to stay because of their ties to them. I mean Kim vs Rinna? No way Bravo is going to pass that up.

I don't think either Bravo or the BH cast is it currently stands want LVP back, and they will do their utmost to make sure she stays cast out from the show.

IA that Diana, Crystal, and maybe Dorit and Erika are in trouble. BTW shout-out to Crystal who instinctively went into Mama Mode, put her arm around Jax and steered him away from the coked-up one. 

• Members

Well, it was fun why it lasted re: Kyle/Garcelle alliance. Now let us see what happens.

Brandi might be busy with the ALL STARS EX WIVES CLUB spinoff that Peacock is now interested in due to this season.

People are already on Kyle's neck and was coming for her all day yesterday and yet Kyle stays not aplogizing. Meanwhile Ex Soap Opera Star is trying to blame her grief over Lois. 

#meangirls was trending this morning in fact.

Black Twitter coming for them. Former fans of Kyle coming for her. Kathy is going to be coming for her.

Let's hope they do a hiatus a la Denise Season 10 to go over editing again.