Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Bravo -- pay it. Tamra is worth the money in terms of the sh*t stirring she does! She is basically a producer at this point, that's how well she knows the game and the show.

The network threw millions at Nene and Bethenny and look where that got them. That money is now freed up! Tamra is a company girl -- she's not running off to another network anytime soon. 

I want OC to bounce back too. Seeing the news that Heather is back and Tamra might return shows what potential RHOC still has. It has electrified fans.

Not sure this is a popular opinion, but I loved S14. It felt like a return to form. Braunwyn was just the right amount of thirsty. Gina and Emily stepped up. Rage Monster didn't suck the oxygen out of the room. Shannon was a game manipulator. Vicki had serious FOMO (which worked to energise her). And Tamra was as villainous and messy as she's ever been. I really enjoyed that season and have no idea why TPTB tried to dismantle it.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think it came down to Kelly... she wanted Tamra and Vicki gone, and I do believe producers knew without those two that Shannon would interact a bit more with Kelly, and that's the drama-rama producers wanted.

It did blow up in their faces, though. Kelly's ugliness just came out in full-force (and I say this as someone who stopped watching S15 after the premiere).

• Members

BH

I finished that documentary.

And it...was just so damning. What was she thinking? And that documentary broke down what she did wrong so well that a kid could understand. SHE KNEW!

The fact her lawyer team dropped her when it dropped is the dessert.

And the story starting tonight is the icing on said dessert.

This is not going to end well for Erika at all.

• Members

Okay I’m sorry but I’m tired of Eboni. 

What is the point of this? She’s even smirking because she knows this is a trap. I’m starting to feel the same way about her as I feel about Leah. I feel like Eboni is going out of her way to create issues instead of letting things organically happen. I wanted to love her but I just can’t with her being such a buzzkill.

Queen Bershan looks like she’ll be fun and fit right in!