Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm sorry is Post Production for TV shows that much different than a movie?

I mean if it was that in complete after extending the filming from where it ended on BH at Dorit's I would think they would not have even started airing. 

Totally kills the momentum.

Are we going to have this problem with RHOP or is it completely done post production wise...which it should definitely be since it was pushed back. 

Thank you. My point exactly. Several STILL have this. And I refuse to believe that Bravo in LA would not. 

For example, mess or not, JJ Abrams got RISE OF SKYWALKER post production all the way out to the the last minute without having to change the December drop date which I heard was a worry. Of course, articles have almost mention JJ having his own editing office so...

Some say ill informed. Others like to take what is in front of them and analyze without (too much) tone. 

Why we gotta pick on BELOW DECK. Okay, jk.  

• Members

I'm surprised they didn't leave RHONY going for four weeks and then when BH came back, put Rhony on hiatus for a few weeks. Or switch them out, 2 weeks here, 2 weeks there.

IA! I love this thread. Will continue to check it for gossip and other observations!

I still have to watch the Dale and Tinsley Gossip Girl knock-off you recommended (I put Dale first because IMO she is the real star, lol). Also, my Hulu (it's called Hayu here) account is recommending I get into Family Karma and the Real Housewives of Vancouver S1. It knows me too well.

IA with you that Bravo could do a lot worse than screening all seasons of Melbourne over the next four weeks. LVP stans would be more than happy with a Gina fix. Also, a side dish of Auckland, which is a jewel of a one-hit season. It has RH's weirdest, kookiest, creepiest anti-heroine in Angela Stone (and one of its nastiest HWs in Julia). 

Edited by Cat

• Members

Million Dollar Listing LA starts a new season next Tuesday.... but I agree, momentum is important and to drop both housewives shows for weeks at the same time is haaaaard.

Married to Medicine LA didn't even get a new episode this past week, and I think they're already halfway through their season, because the mid-season promo has already aired.  I guess we're in for a short season.  

• Members

I saw that Nene seemed to 'like' comments suggesting Andy should be fired. (and more Kandi shade) I know she has a lot of axes to grind, but I do wonder about whether the shows would be in a better place without him. Just on the race topic, I was thinking not only of everything with Joyce, but also how much Kim Zolciak was coddled and how they clearly intended her to have a big, successful comeback at the expense of the black Housewives who'd made the show a long-runner while she half-assed it and then quit. I'm not sure how much of that was Andy and how much was the producers at the time though. 

• Members

Nene is such a hypocrite. She doesn't care about any of this. She's just using it to stay relevant and to keep her peach. It's actually quite disgusting. Suddenly, she cares so much about racist behavior when she's been trying to get Kim back on the show? I also wonder if Porsha's feet will be held to the fire over her anti-gay preaching and remarks. I know she "apologized," but if we're getting rid of people because of offensive behaviour, Porsha should be axed as well.

I wouldn't mind Andy going. I remember how he found Brandi's behavior towards Joyce amusing, and he was so condescending and dismissive of Joyce during the reunion. Yolanda was the same way. Andy doesn't care about the racism, but if any of these women had said something anti-gay, all hell would have broken loose.