Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Oh the Bravo producers are definitely having fun in the editing department to make them look as bad as possible. That ending scene with Michael creeping in the back was indeed an editor's handiwork but it still did the job right.

Boy, did that hour fly by! I was actually mad when the preview for next week popped up. 

Candaice was good but she be a little ratchet with her delivery. In the words of Bethenny, "just because you're loud, doesn't mean you're right."  Candaice was mostly right but she'll never take ownership for her over-the-top reaction at the dinner party, nor will she acknowledge that her house is just as much her mom's house (legally, financially) as it is hers. It's not 51%/49%, it's 50/50.  At least she's finally paying the whole mortgage herself. 

Interesting lil' tidbit about Candaice's hubby also coming from money.  The Candaice/Ashley revelations interspersed throughout their arguing is so messy good! 

The Grande Dame so effortlessly slaying Gizelle. Yes!  Her side digs and telling it like it is about everyone is so delicious.  Four seasons in, and Andy is still trying to make Gizelle happen 

Please register in order to view this content

And Monique  is everything and I can't wait to see her get into the mix next week.  I'll love seeing her next season, post-pregnancy and ready to get down again. 

Robyn was there too, right? 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Right! Sadly, she'll suffer the same fate as others that have aligned with Trampra and ShanLoon. They'll use her and abuse her. I just hope that Emily does not take her back with such open arms. 

In regard to the flop known as RHOBH...

*sighs*

Oh, dumb, husband humping Eileen... Wasn't she pro-dog abuse, yet she believes Dorit over the proof that the dog ended up in a damn kill shelter?! Also, her sheer hatred from LVP is hilarious. Like Brandi, she's clearly doing her best to get a slot back on the sinking ship; meanwhile, word is that LVP might be the Real Housewives upcoming spinoff that NBC put in their press release recently. 

These chicks just keep building LVP's empire step by step. 

• Members

She does, and that's what it felt like -- playing a role. In fact, it felt like an audition.

Eileen is a workhorse, and since Sony did her dirty, I'm not surprised she is open to returning to the Real Housewives of Encino -- where she will out-rank pretty much all the others by default, because she lives in Malibu.

Her dislike of LVP is so strong -- Erika Jayne and Lisa Rinna emit the same kind of irrational hate. It feels very personal. You know, I am actually considering watching Real Housewives of Encino next season. One reason is Garcelle Beauvais. The other is my irrational need to see KARMA be served in the direction of Rinna, Erika, Kyle, Dorit and Teddi. Individually and together.

(I also wish Kathy Hilton and Nicollette Sheridan would have joined to make the aforementioned lives' hell, but that is wish-casting).

On another note: I wonder who will host all the chi-chi parties now that LVP is gone and PK is broker than broke? For sure Teddi will host a budget cook-out off that cliff-face she calls a home. But freeloader Rinna hasn't hosted a damn thing ever (Harry's backyard bbq does not count!). Kyle is such a fool -- she stays doling out money for these parties and Rinna swoops in to guzzle the free booze and steal the spotlight. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

I don't think Eileen was aiming for her old job. When someone called in and asked if she'd come back to RHOBH, she looked over at Andy with a "thanks but no thanks" look before basically explaining that she's not interested in returning other than a lil pop-up (like a random Rinna or Rottika scene).  I am otherwise disappointed that she's on the LVP-Is-the-Devil bandwagon.  

I was hoping a caller would ask why she didn't return to DAYS/What's her opinion on Kristen being recast?  but nada about that.

Please register in order to view this content

I can't remember, did Eileen and Dorit have beef at one point? 

• Members

Eileen has never liked LVP and was always consistent about that so I can respect that. I don’t think she let it dominate her time on the show the way the ladies did last year. She’d address it with LVP but otherwise had her own stuff going on. I’d love her to return but I don’t think she ever would. She was offered a friend spot when Teddi joined and she turned it down since it wasn’t full time. After that I don’t think it would be easy to get her back. 

Potomac’s reunion was breezy as usual. This show is so effortless to watch! I loved towards the beginning when Karen was asked something relating to Ashley and calmly demolished her before telling Andy to move on lol. It was that moment that I knew I was in for a treat! Still sad it looks like Katie is done because I’d love to see her filming her movie during the next season. 

RHOC I’m completely behind on, but I look forward to catching up. Andy said the next string of episodes is epic and from the clip of Kelly knocking Shannon over the head it looks like that is gonna be true. These ladies always deliver even if it isn’t the ideal cast. 

• Members

Shane and Emily stir up memories of Craig & Nancy Wesley on DAYS for me... 

OC finally heated up last night, and I must say, I love how the women are seeing Kelly for the annoying, obnoxious, uncouth, trashy, immature loudmouth that she is. Braunwyn, you're cozying up to the wrong clan. Kelly really thinks she's top dog of this franchise now, but her sloppy ways shown through last night. 

Listening to her trying to shill that calcium water was cringe-worthy. She just sounds dumb, no matter what she's talking about. Terrible spokesperson for a new product. 

Fun episode though! 

• Members

Always respect your and @Chris B's opinions, of course (I love Eileen too, I know it doesn't seem like that when talking about Bh!) -- personally I felt like she was 'on.' Like she was playing 'Ashley Abbott, the JFP Years.' It made me wonder why she was doing that, because one of the things I respected about Eileen on BH was that she was true to herself and didn't really care what people thought of her. On WWHL, I felt she cared. And that made me wonder if she cares because she wants to be asked back onto the show.

I don't begrudge her beef with LVP anymore. She had her reasons. The one thing I didn't like about Eileen was the way she treated Eden at reunion -- she shut her down with a "buh-bye, Eden, buh-bye" when Eden tried to say that Rinna used her to get at Kim. I thought it was maddening how she shut down another person's right to speak, and I figured that she of all people would be acutely sensitive to how wrong that was. Even if Eden is a kook.

Yeah, Eileen and Dorit had peripheral beef, mainly because Eileen was defending poor widdle Erika and she thought Dorit was LVP's minion. It kind of exploded on the boat in Hong Kong, when Rinna, Eileen and Erika all went in on Dorit.

LOL that crossed my mind too. 'Studying for the bar' is the new euphemism!

Can't wait to watch OC tonight. Unpopular opinion but I think so far, RHOC has been far better than last season. That is not because Vicki is no longer there -- I still want her to come back full-time. But I feel like there is momentum to the season, like people's stories are going somewhere. Also, I am really warming to Emily aka Budget Jeana. 

Edited by Cat