Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No the f*ck you didn't just shade my Queen Mimi! She still knows how to sing. She just had a bad night. Nick has been stressing her out. Y'all know Mimi can't handle stress. But she'll bounce back.

And I love Queen 'Nessa but:

tumblr_inline_n0z2hyzwiS1rfyzxf.gif

Didn't her title get stripped? She is no longer alongside Queen Kenya, Obama, Clinton, and all the other so:

DOWN-BITCH_o_95823.gif

• Members

One bad night? Then why are there about 10 videos of her on Youtube from various different events, sounding terrible in each one? I suspect the next step in her career is Glitter 2: I Got Left by a Kindergartener.

I'm gonna pretend you didn't put Kenya next to any president's name, and go ahead and end this right now, because clearly you and Kenya both decided to go off your Lithium at the same time, and I can't fight with cray cray.

marilyn-monroe-bye.gif?w=420&h=319

• Members

First of all:

tumblr_mlbuwsiOkr1qcnlv8o2_400.gif

Secondly, Queen Mimi might've had a few mishaps but she is still the ONE. OK. And don't shade Glitter. That album was da BOMB. Never Too Far, Loverboy ... don't try it.

Third, Queen Kenya says she is part of history and she is. And lithium? No, boo. We're both quite sane. I can't help that:

ThrowbackOld.gif

Dementia is not cute on you, hunni!

• Members

tumblr_lh1j62ogaF1qcc7n9o1_400.gif

Keep sucking the post-liposuction, reemerged fat out of Mariah's ass whilst simultaneous scrambling to find Kuntyoncè a couch to film on, and I'll be over here on #TeamMoneybags waiting to welcome you back with open arms (and a shifted wig), when you come to your senses.

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members

tumblr_n5mj0jbD3O1qzijlno6_500.gif

OK. If you say so....

Hammer on the nail. Kim will never care for her RHOA cast mates. She never has. They were all a means to an end. Kim rode their backs till she got her spinoff. Yes, Kim brought it s1-3, but s4 & 5, she didn't do sh*t. But she gets the spinoff. rolleyes.gif

She further solidified she does not give a f*ck about any of them [especially Nene] when during the s4 reunion in an exchange with Nene and her final scene with the ladies in s5 [when she quit], she on the sly said "you people."

Kim had got her "white knight" and babies and she could no longer care about the "negroes" she left behind. She expressed that same feeling tonight on WWHL. She came off cold, aloof the whole time. Kim didn't want to do a reunion with Nene. Hell, she seemed like she didn't want to be on the same stage with her. If it wasn't Andy, Kim wasn't giving a flying f*ck.

I do believe that Nene gives a f*ck about Kim, but Kim could care less about her. That's what partially pisses me off about Nene too. She'll hold her other female costars accountable and hostage for everything they do. She'll never forgive them, never support them, and put them down at every chance [which is what she declares they do to her all the time].

But Kim can kick her time and time again and Nene will go crawling back to Missy Ann Reynolds ... Just like Sweetie.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

OMG, Im so over Cynthia talking about this Nene mess. "Im so sick of Nene speaking about me" That whole segment made her look bad bc she was ranting to Nene, without Nene being there and 5 episodes in, Nene isn't tripping over her. Girl also needs to fix her makeup in her talking heads. She looks bad this season

Kandi again being the instigator. Regardless, I do like that she was the bigger woman and apologized for what is right. I will say she looked cute in her meeting with the Old Lady Gang

tumblr_ng0jhoJ5B31seznd4o1_500.gif

OMG, just STOP

So much for Phakedra apologizing. Phake bitch

LMAO at the music that played when Nene walked into the meeting. It sounded like the entrance of an evil witch. Awww to her crying in the previews. I was shocked bc she allows tries to portray herself as having a thick skin and generally does not allow herself to show such vulnerability to the other women. This tells me she cares more about Cynthia and their falling out then she lets on despite claiming she is over it and has moved on. Makes me sad bc I did enjoy their friendship and found it to be genuine.

Poorsha....STFU. Why is she here?

Melbourne

tumblr_ng6tmssLV51rfv6w6o1_1280.jpg

Its coming back bitches!

• Members

Nene's opening line is tragic, because she does choose to be nasty. The rest are actually pretty spot on.

Claudia! I am here for her. She seems realistic, down to earth, and like the type to not take anyones bullshit. Her and Kenya are super cute together. THAT APARTMENT! DAMN! I just moved across the country and my moving truck took a month to get here, it was tragic. YES to the red cups! I ship Kenya & Claudia, hard! LOVE LOVE LOVED those Kandi and Kenya scenes last week. Saint Kandi >>>> These haters.

Kandi girl, it is time to cut your mama off. Get her a little apartment if needed to make yourself feel like you aint abandoning her but she is using you! But at least Kandi keeps it real and knows she aint gonna do it and is just gonna get pressed and move it along.

Ugh Mal. Go away! Cynthia really could lay it all out there and trash nene to the ends and back but doesnt.

Phe & Kandi is the only time i care about Phe tbh. though I agree that the lie was easily believed as Kenya had shady behavior and played into it.

This dinner better be great. Of course everyone comes in kinda chill but poorsha is actin pretentious and nene comes in like shes so above this [!@#$%^&*]. It is clear at this point that Claudia really was only supposed to be Kenyas friends, Porsha seemed to be back, and that other new girl is just irrelevant. Kenya stir that pot with her truth bombs! Saint Kenya, so innocent. But Phe has no room to judge anyone... naynay better be careful in her attempt to come for kandi before she checks her again.