Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Shannon was not only the MVP, but she was VERY popular. I noticed it on WWHL, even when she didn't appear she would win the polls. I think they were surprised by how well received she was. I know I was! I also don't think Tamra is going anywhere. She has already said she will be back and I think with her they never have to worry about her asking for too much money. She will take what she can get.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was surprised at how... positively I felt about Tamra after this episode. You know I hate the ho and am still anticipating her takedown this Reunion, but she was prepared for the attacks and came out fighting. She also had some valid points and pointed out Shannon's drinking which imo is a problem for CrayShay who is in denial about how deeply unhappy she is in her marriage. I also think that the takedown will eventually fail, partly because Andy will back off, partly because Heather will have Tamra's back, and partly because Vicki will get cold feet about it and end up backtracking in order to stay on Tamra's good side. Tamra is shady, but Vicki knows that she needs her as an ally.

Tamra got all them hoes running scared tbh. Except possibly Cray.

• Members

I am wondering if NJ will have a truncated season this year. Phaedra tweeted RHOA will back in November as usual but NJ started their season later than usual and couldn't possibly air a full RH season by then. If it ends in October that would be 13 episodes + a 2 part reunion reunion. Maybe they'll move the nights but I'd rather the shorter season as nothing been entertaining except those couple of episodes with Amber being messy.

• Members

Totally agreed on Cray Cray Shannon. She was the MVP of this season, she WAS this season...the implosion of her marriage (and it's supposed resurrection) was something to behold. Tamra was only able to stir the pot with her bullsh*t and lies because she had Shannon's fodder to play with.

Terry and Heather did not come off well in this most recent episode of the reunion...the construction worker comment couldn't be back tracked on.

I still love Vicki. The OG of the OC.

• Members

Dare I say it but Vicki Gunvulson won me over tonight. I was so glad that she went toe to toe with Tamra and didn't let her off the hook. I think she's finally from under TamWitch's spell. I hope she remains that way next season. I'm glad that Shannon further dog walked Heather's ass too. Only thing that bothered me was how vile Tamra was to Lizzie. I find it odd out of all the seasons, Lizzie supposedly did the one thing that Trashra cannot forgive. Give me a break. She only hates Lizzie because she had the gall to stage a coup and get everyone to wake up and see what a monster Tamra really was. Without distractions like Gretchen, Jeana, and Alexis, and Tamra's true colors were easily spotted. That's why she's pissed. IMO, I hope this [or next season] is her last season. She has nothing else to add to the show. Time for Granny Judge to hit the bricks.

• Members

Vicki will always be the woman so desperate to not be alone seg stats defending a man who tried to get another man to beat her daughter up. Period.

I don't enjoy watching Shannon. She's sad and pathetic and desperate. She says she real but sets as fake as they come.

Lizzie I loved. While not the most explosive new addition, her commentary is on point.

Tamra. What else is there to say?

Heather, perfect. She's why I watch this show.

Pretty boring episode. Last week was good but not great. This reunion isn't a bust but it's not great and that's sad cuz it was a great seSon for the most part.

• Members

tumblr_nazd10F8ss1qlxyddo1_500.gif

LizzIe was so lame trying to come for Tamera again over the stupid party. Tamera explained herself well and once again apologized. Lizzie had no comeback. LMAO at Tamera saying she even gave her a one year membership to her gym

Jeana mention! Yes, I still want her to return. What is Simon doing to Tamra. They talked around it but didn't go into details

Shannon shut Heather down when she said "you cant sit here and tell me you remember things about me, but I don't remember what they are". Heather was speechless after that

tumblr_nbaiwdaDpt1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Dang, Vicki came for Tamra and she wasn't holding back!

The reunion is over already? Man that felt quick

ATL

tumblr_nb1pqjrOE71qg5o2oo1_500.gif

Remember ReDICKulous? LOL

• Members

"Gloves are off...f*ck me? Thank you. I had a great year. I had a great year. I had a great year. I've had three years of hell. I had a great year, are you jealous? Are you jealous I had a good year and I'm happy? Guess what, you're not happy because you can't see happiness amongst anybody else! If you're so happy then why are you so miserable? Ladies, does she look like she's little bit miserable at times? Miserable! You're supposed to be getting better and better and better but guess what you get bitter and bitter and bitter. That's what you do! You cause your own demise because you talk bad about people and it comes right back at you. If you're so happily married why are you so angry and ugly to the people who care about you. I hope you don't ruin that. Why are you going into my relationship, nasty person? Good! Then stay the hell out of it! And don't say f*ck you to me ever again. Next Questions!" - Vicki

Vicki DRAGGED Tamra's sorry ass. She absolutely destroyed her. Nuked her. She didn't see it coming. Vicki was balls to the wall fearless with Tamra, she didn't see it coming from a mile away.

"You can't sit here and tell me you remember things about me, but you don't remember what they are!" - Shannon

Shannon silenced Heather, shut her the hell up and that's a first.

"I forgive and forget all the time. All the time. Vicki's done so much sh*t to me that I'm constantly forgiving and forgetting what she's done..." - Tamra. Showing her dumb ass and how she can't even lie about forgiveness. And then she couldn't even hold in her anger at Lizzie when she tried to fake cry about being hurt.

I really enjoyed this reunion. Vicki and Shannon for the BIG win. Tamra and Heather were nailed to the wall.

• Members

Jacqueline is REALLY back, here is the midseason trailer for RHONJ: http://www.bravotv.com/blogs/the-dish/jacqueline-laurita-is-returning-to-rhonj

My guess is that this wasn't planned and she truly was meant to be just filming Manzo'ed w/ Children. When they saw the season was a little dull they probably decided to take some of her footage and use it for RHONJ. Notice in what they showed us she doesn't seem to interact with anybody except Teresa (and that wasn't even face-to-face), Kathy and Rosie. It'll be interesting to see how it's edited overall and if she was secretly at some of these events.

In other news, E!'s poll for the best housewife is down to for people: Vicki vs Shannon, both from RHOC and Kenya vs Caroline. That speaks to Shannon's popularity that she could end up in the Top 4 out of ALL the housewives of all the series. Granted, this is no scientific poll, I just am constantly amazed and how well everybody took to her. Bravo did a GREAT job casting her.

• Members

OMG, and they are filming with talking heads! I thought it was going to be like a one episode driveby but it looks substantial as they are getting their own story with focus on their kid again.

BTW, Teresa's new talking heads are gorgeous. I refuse to beeive Shannon is that popular. Must be some rigging! I hope ATL's large fanbase gets behind Kenya

• Members

Oh lord Jaqueline's still using her kid for a story? He has autism not cancer! Yes it's hard but she's acting like it's a death sentence. Get another job Chris if u can't afford to pay your damn mortgage. These people make my head hurt which is why I don't watch this [!@#$%^&*].