Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Woooow! I had forgotten how awful Ramona was to LuAnn in the season 2 reunion. She keeps going on about how she only attacked LuAnn because they all knew she and the Count were going through problems and she didn't like that she wouldn't show that on the show. On the other hand, all the girls in season 6 knew what Ramona was going through, including LuAnn and they ALL let her handle it in her own way. I don't think LuAnn did anything wrong by saying what she did at the reunion, because all of these ladies could've made it a storyline (as Ramona did), but they showed her some respect. Even as she acted an ass all season.

• Members

I love the season 2 reunion. According to the intro, that is the first time a Housewives reunion was in two parts. Watching that reunion, I'm actually surprised Kelly was brought back for another season, considering none of the other girls were feeling her (but I'm glad they did, if only for Scary Island!). And you're right in that Ramona is a hypocrite re: LuAnn's marital problems in the second season.

I'm wondering if she's gonna let it all hang out next season. It looks like she's tired of playing it up like things were perfect and is ready to let the world know that Mario was a lying scumball. I just hope she doesn't venture into Sonja territory in terms of being a sloppy man-chaser.

OC: They cracked 2 million this past week. Eric, is this the first time they hit over 2 million this season?

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Yup, only time OC cracked 2 Million this season... The first time they cracked 2 million last season was during their major vacation in Whistler I believe. For some reason, the OC really delivers during their vacations.

I was visiting a friend over the weekend and he had Hulu Plus.. so I watched the first four or five episodes of season 3 of OC. I liked that Tamra wasn't thrown in with the other women for the first three episode. We got to meet her, her now ex husband, and her son.. and the conflicts between them.. plus, I liked she had a monthly Bunco party without any of the housewives showing up. Foreshadowing to a possible divorce between her and Simon happened all the way back in season 3. She also was kinda likable.. but I thought she was much more so when with her family then with the other women. The 4th episode had Tamra interact with the other women, all getting drunk at a restaurant.. and there was little to not fighting.. just five women having drinks and having a good time :) Of course, catty Tamra was coming to play during the episode.. but it didn't seem so toxic back then.

• Members

I'm guessing last night's New Jersey episode won't be receiving any spectacular ratings. Pretty uneventful. And the first half of the episode focused on the newbies. They're focusing too much on the twins' families. I feel like we know Nicole more than Ter-eh-suh but perhaps I just got them confused in the first episode. Dina was barely on, Melissa was dumb, Amber painted herself in prostitute makeup for the bakery shop, and Teresa's family was still worrying about tomorrow.

It's funny that Rosie's girlfriend is named Ellen. The two biggest lesbian talk show hosts happily together.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I'm tempted on dropping NJ. I only got to see the first 30 min before work today but it was painful as it did focus mainly on the new chicks and Melissa. Haters be damned but the show has gone downhill without the Manzos. It lost a huge part if it's identity as that happened IMO

• Members

Well I read the season sucks so bad they went back to film more scenes which is how Jacqueline will be returning. She's been teasing her return on Twitter so I am incled to believe it. Usually housewives will shut down all rumours of that nature.

ETA: And Jacqueline was having dinner with Melissa and the twins a week or so ago so I guess she really is back.

tumblr_m9u7y82Jcf1raa31eo1_500.gif

Edited by Eric83