Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

OC

Loved this past week's episode. Shannon's marriage is a trainwreck, explosive, disaster. Shannon herself is batshit crazy and a loose cannon. Ultimately, she is making this season for me. The imminent demise of Tamra's reputation is too good to wait for.

NYC

Montana was so boring. It wasn't as bad as NJ's Arizona trip, that's a whole other level, but it was so similar to the Berkshires, that I couldn't differentiate much of the action.

Kristin sucks. An annoying whiner. I'm glad Heather laid into her.

LuAnn continues to be amazing.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I do think that Montana and Berkshires were too similar of places to go in one season. Last season.. they went to London, Miami, and St. Barts... this season, they went to the Berkshires, Saratoga, Hamptons, and Montana. I wish more of the action was in NY since there are so many interesting things to do there.

• Members

well she has her own bio on th website along with the other women

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-9

danielle-gregorio-full.png

IA. She's doing the most and its not working. I read on another board someone describe her as a white Porsha and I so agree. Its probably why I cant stand her

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

To be an official friend of the housewives, I'm guessing Danielle really gives us something late in the season, which obviously pisses off Tamra. I'm guessing she didn't give enough in the beginning to really be showcased. The only thing we've seen of her was when she hosted a Christmas party and otherwise she's said nothing... when in a group, they don't even show her saying a word. At least Fernanda got scenes home alone, or one-on-ones with Tamra.

• Members

I continue to like Kandi less and less. She's much better as part of an ensemble. Much more likable. And Mama Joyce is just a straight up evil bitch. She'd regret the day she ever called my mom a prostitute!

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

Mama Joyce: "Todd and Kandi having an argument? Thats so sad" drips with sarcasm....LOL

Eww, at the back of Derek J;s head

LMAO at them using pre-nups with Sharon. They should use them all the time bc i cant understand a thing what that women says

LOL at Joyce shading Kandi's tacky theme

Go Kandi! I loved her checking her mother about the thing she said about Todd's daughter. What an evil bitter woman

Q singing "Everyone shouldnt have a say in our love" was so a read on Mama Joyce.

The African dancers dancing down the aisle before Kandi....WTF??! Seriously how tacky was that mess.

Poorsha is STUPID as usual

qrivsw.gif

1GsLkS5.jpg

tumblr_m2ya0kOFXa1qj6zmko1_r1_500.gif

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Mama Joyce is an evil vile piece of garbage! I can't stand the sight of her. She says she does not care anything about Kaely, Todd's daughter, when that girl could have easily walked into the room. There was more Kandi could have said, but this is the wedding day so I guess it was good to not say too much. Mama Joyce makes Kandi shed more tears than anyone else in her life ever could combined. She would not be allowed in my house at all. Rasheeda's tired ass telling Carmen to go make peace with Mama Joyce on Kandi's wedding day? How well was that going to go? Seems like all of them, with the exception of Carmen, will do whatever to stay on Kandi's good side because of what she can do for them.

• Members
she didnt need to walk in on that bc she is now going to see it on tv. MJ was just out of line with that. She actually said she doesnt give a f--k about Todd's daughter. She knows damn well had Sharon said that about Riley, she'd be flipping out threatening to drag her across the street