Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

It looked like Heather was getting the villain edit, but she is too smart and too stealth to let that happen. I HATED her during her first year, but the past two she has made me a believer. Terry is also *so* adorable. I think the real villain this year is Tamra. It should've been a perfect year for her with her new marriage and CUT should've been her main story. Like Vanderpump Rules she should've cast interesting personalities as her staff and made most of her scenes set at CUT. There also should've been a party throw there and a group workout session for all the ladies. She is a fool for not utilizing it in the right way. Also, instead of complaining about Heather's motives for getting CUT on Good Day LA, she should've made sure every moment on screen was talking positively about CUT and make sure THAT was the focus.

I wonder what Bravo thought of Danielle considering she is clearly supposed to be a housewife, but she doesn't talk! They introduce her and Lizzie at a party thrown at HER house and since then she's always there, yet she never says much. I know her and Tamra have a blow up towards the end, but I find that hard to believe since she doesn't speak lol. Before the season premiered Tamra wouldn't stop going on and on about how Danielle was such a famewhore and would do anything, including sell out her family for fame. I don't see that from the girl that we're seeing right now.

RHOC is a masterclass in how to reinvent one of these shows. Beyond Danielle, everyone is hitting their marks and they have a good variety of wealth. I don't feel like anybody is standing out in a bad way. I also think Shannon is one of the most real and best housewives in the past 2 or 3 years. For RHOC she is one of the all-time best new additions. I love how neurotic she is and the arc of her marital problems is heartbreaking, but it feels hopeful. I feel like she wants to fix it and I hope she can.

It looked like Heather was getting the villain edit, but she is too smart and too stealth to let that happen. I HATED her during her first year, but the past two she has made me a believer. Terry is also *so* adorable. I think the real villain this year is Tamra. It should've been a perfect year for her with her new marriage and CUT should've been her main story. Like Vanderpump Rules she should've cast interesting personalities as her staff and made most of her scenes set at CUT. There also should've been a party throw there and a group workout session for all the ladies. She is a fool for not utilizing it in the right way. Also, instead of complaining about Heather's motives for getting CUT on Good Day LA, she should've made sure every moment on screen was talking positively about CUT and make sure THAT was the focus.

I wonder what Bravo thought of Danielle considering she is clearly supposed to be a housewife, but she doesn't talk! They introduce her and Lizzie at a party thrown at HER house and since then she's always there, yet she never says much. I know her and Tamra have a blow up towards the end, but I find that hard to believe since she doesn't speak lol. Before the season premiered Tamra wouldn't stop going on and on about how Danielle was such a famewhore and would do anything, including sell out her family for fame. I don't see that from the girl that we're seeing right now.

RHOC is a masterclass in how to reinvent one of these shows. Beyond Danielle, everyone is hitting their marks and they have a good variety of wealth. I don't feel like anybody is standing out in a bad way. I also think Shannon is one of the most real and best housewives in the past 2 or 3 years. For RHOC she is one of the all-time best new additions. I love how neurotic she is and the arc of her marital problems is heartbreaking, but it feels hopeful. I feel like she wants to fix it and I hope she can.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Cheap don't make me steal your chair. I stand by my comments that Shannon is a great addition. I feel she is the key element that is keeping this season going, especially in the pre-Lizzie episodes. Even the people she doesn't have conflict with benefit in group scenes from her conflict with Heather and later Tamra. She's fab!

• Members

You are working your darnest to make me misbehave.

And no, Vix. You got rid of 'Dragged, hunni?' Boo.

ETA: Just got done watching latest OC and I liked it. And I rarely want, but everyone's comments here and making me catch it in rerun.

Heather is LOVE.

I kinda like Shannon brand of cray-cray. Sorry about the husband.

I also have no problem riding Lizzie's husband like a riden hard, put back wet ho. lol. I find him extremely attractive from what I've seen so far. And I still have yet to see his butt. He looks totally my type.

Ugh. Shut up, Tamra. So many times I've rolled my eyes watching her.

Vicki is funny to me this year. I've seen some of her last season and she was tragic. but here she just seems so...fun?

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

OMG. SUCH karma coming back to bite Tamra in the ass!

Every season she has turned on some other HW while manipulating things to make it look like they were in the wrong and she was just standing her ground. I'm surprised the other HWs have let her get away with it for so long, but that's probably because she had Vicki as her guard dog/a posse of other women in her corner.

This season, the Bitch Edit was meant for Heather. The problem is, Heather owns her judgey bitchiness. It is who she is. Plus the fact that she is smarter than the average RH of the OC, and suddenly... Tamra is seeing that Bitch Edit shift to her. Through nobody's fault but her own! laugh.png She completely overreached, threw out her usual "So-and-so has a stick up their ass, I'm just keepin' it real" boomerang, Heather ducked, and now the boomerang is heading straight back for Tamra's face at 200 mph.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving ho! Plus Eddie looks like he is over Tamra's shtick. Bet he wishes the focus was CUT this season, too.

P.S.: Terry can do no wrong right now IMO. Love him.

P.P.S.: Shannon is cray but in a relatable way. Even though I hate how she has alligned herself with Tamra, the breakdown in her marriage seems very raw and real to watch. No wonder she's a wreck when this was filmed.

P.P.P.S.: I find Lizzie deeply boring. Sorry.

Edited by Cat

• Members
Yes I am going to be viewing his work this weekend when I have time off. He has been in two "Student of the Year" and "Main Tera Hero". He has another film in post production and one currently filming.

Sorry for taking this thread off topic :P

• Members

Chris B - YES. I agree about Shannon... I love her and she is one of the most real, natural, and interesting housewives they've had in a long time.

I just read online that Joe Guidice's dad just died - he was working in the garden and just collapsed and died.