Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I can't believe Phaedra would be so stupid and endanger her children's wellbeing by engaging in such behavior. Its bad enough if she knew that Apollo was involved in some stupid ish but her to have her own dealings? Absolutely unforgivable.

I feel bad for those poor kids.....with parents such as these I do wonder how they'll perform in school when they grow up....the parents don't seem too bright....

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Andy already said her trial will be a major part of her story this year so the guilty plea won't change anything. I see them milking this with a "Teresa Goes to Jail" special and then a followup special "Teresa: 6 Months in Prison" lol

• Members

Thank you. Same with that delicious pic you have on yours right now.

Love, love, LOVE Cordy. And totally agree with you about her Season 5 self.

Eve: Oh. You must be Cordelia Chase. I'm-

Cordy (giving fierce bitchface) Didn't ask. (walks off).

• Members

I suspect that David Greenwalt was the one who wrote/envisaged Cordelia best, and he was happy to bring her over to the Angel spinoff. When Greenwalt stepped off, Whedon had no clue what to do with Cordelia beyond making her the Big Bad. He also seemed to feel personally slighted that she got pregnant and had to take maternity leave. I loved the episode where she came back but never understood why they didn't bring her back permanently. It was far and away the best episode of that final season.

• Members

I don't know if it's true or not but I read somewhere that the only reason they even had her in that one was because they couldn't get SMG so they rewrote it and brought Charisma back instead.

I remember all the raves for Joss Whedon saying he's not a feminist, because oh that word and it's meaning and empowering women and this and that, and I kept thinking, "Well, if you were upset a woman took maternity leave and you fired her, then no, you're not a feminist."

• Members

CC/SMG issues and DG's love of Cordy lead to her going to angel. I've heard and believe that JW wasn't happy with Cordy/angel and when he got involved in direction/story of angel more he wanted it to end. Her exit was basically at his hands. And yeah her come back was cuz joss thought Sarah would come back for the episode but she refused as she was beyond Buffy so CC came in and knocked it out of the park, like always.

• Members

The difference is, unlike Adrienne, what Lisa is saying is defamatory...actually is. Adrienne threatened lawsuits about Brandi revealing she used a surrogate, which was true and didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of succeeding at trial. Lisa, on the other hand, has been accused of being bankrupt, which, potentially, could damage her reputation. And if she and Ken have not been bankrupt, as Brandi's said they have (then backtracked and dumped on Kyle...) then what she said isn't true and is defamatory. And when Lisa slung mud at Mauricio being friendly with them for the sake of a house sale, she was stating an opinion, her own experience...which isn't defamatory.