Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Ehh not to start WW3 but I'm in guys and I still love Chik fil a. It's just not that big a deal to me. They believe what they want and I believe differently but damn if they don't make some good tasting food....

I honestly don't think Kandi should have censored herself just because she's on Bravo. Phaedra's excuse I can sorta buy but Kandi's was just ridiculous. Even so for Kenya to be one to :"lecture" her was I think why she was justified in her reaction. It would have been one thing for Nene to do it but Kenya was just pushing buttons.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

"Im through with Carmen and Im through with YOU" What an evil bitch! Joyce is the worse. I really cant with her. And to see a lawyer behind Kandi's back about a prenup? I don't care if its Phaedra; that was out of line

bRB86pk.jpg?1

That family portrait Cynthia has is gorgeous

Kenya is desperately trying to find a new catchphrase. I thought she was awesome last season but she's a flop now. How many episodes can we see her alone away from the girls twerking at home?

"What does it take so long to get ready with that basic face and weave?" Scratch what I just said. She is SOO much more entertaining when she is interacting with everyone else bc she plays off them well and has funny lines.

I cant believe them heffas were late again! 3 hours late, Kandi and Phaedra. Downright disrespectful

tumblr_mxvmuvQCE11qk08n1o2_250.gif tumblr_mxvmuvQCE11qk08n1o1_250.gif

laugh.png ZING!

Kenya asks Kandi why she's late and her response was "Well.....Im late" Of course she was late bc she had to go get food. Chick-fil-a? Come on Kandi. So much for her diet. LMAO at Kenya's talking head about her being 'able to miss a meal or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5, but I digress'

Dumbass Porsha in the previews thinking the Underground Railroad involved driving real trains

qxlfij8.jpg

Did you see Mynique? She was so quiet but she gets into it with Lil Dumbass. If this is an audition, then it looks like she's about to pass

tumblr_mxwv4oJJVS1ql5yr7o2_250.giftumblr_mxwv4oJJVS1ql5yr7o1_250.gif

tumblr_mxwbybAv7i1qg5o2oo1_500.gif

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

She had a little altercation with Kim at that mid day luncheon where Kim left the show for good if I recall correctly. And then before then Kim visited her house and tried to play Kandi like her new neighborhood was in the ghetto or some dangerous part of town.

Then there was that scene (which NEVER aired) where she gets into it with Papa Smurf about how she invites them to events with her family and they decline "EVERYTIME". And then Peter's like "Lets keep real 100% Kandi" or something and then Kandi gives one of her trademark hot mess faces...lol

That's all I remember of last season for Kandi

• Members

Oh yes! It's a shame Kim left. I feel that season would've been epic had she remained until the end. Just the short time she was there she was such a spark plug for Kandi and Nene. I wanted to see more of the turning point in Kim/Kandi's relationship on screen. I wish she was on this season so we could see Kim win the Tardy For the Party lawsuit.

• Members

I do think a lot of these shows are fake, but I sort of envy people who insist Mama Joyce must be faking because people don't act like that in real life. I envy people who have never had anyone like that in their life.

Wow, Nene really does say "bund."

I just realized what her hair reminds me up - the hippie in the rock band on the Muppet Show. What was her name? Joyce? Gladys?

I kept hearing people talking about how beautiful Cynthia was but her TH just sort of puts neon signs around it. She's quite stunning. So much so I'm almost surprised she was even cast on the show, as a lot of the women on these shows look plastic or rough.

I think Angela is the only one who follows these shows and Big Brother, or maybe cheap too (I can't remember), but anyway, Amanda from last season of BB was trying to arrange some sort of lunch or meeting with Brandi. Brandi never really tweeted anything back. She did meet Brandi at a lunch, through Brandi's friend, or something. Again Brandi mostly downplayed it on Twitter, and Amanda seemed miffed.

I guess it's C-level reality trying to get up to B-level reality.

Given Amanda's controversy over racist remarks, her wanting to buddy up to Brandi is somehow fitting.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

I think Faye would double the toxic levels of the show. I'd rather both her and Brandi had been gotten rid of and the show focus less on manufactured fights and more on organic interactions.

The reason the Dinner Party from Hell, Scary Island, and theresa's table flip were successful was because those things were not manufactured.

Edited by Soaplovers