Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

New Normal is cancelled and she's back in LA. She doesn't have the same success she had last season. Being away from ATL and not filming much with the ladies probably made it easier to play nice. I can see why she'd revert to being bitter and angry now that her career has temporarily stalled and she has to go be back with the common folk.

• Members

Thanks, buddy. :)

Damn the "Peaches" are going in this season. I'm coming to the conclusion that Kandi was screaming at either:

1. Walter for shoving her and Todd

2. Kenya for most likely starting the drama

3. Her friend, who Mama Joyce bucked up on earlier

I'm going for one or two. More likely option one.

This season is going to be GOOD. Tons of tea spilled & shade thrown. So ready for it. I know Andy's panties are wet from this trailer. :P

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Oh Sh!t now that's a promo! The ATL is coming back hard.

(Okay Aviva. Hobble up here with your NYC crew and dazzle us. They're saying it's a good season. I really hope they come back strong.)

I hope Atlanta lives up to the hype. Right now I feel like the Housewives franchise as a whole is in the Season 5 era of Melrose Place; becoming totally irrelevant to pop culture by the end of the year. Eh, maybe I'll say Season 4. We'll see. (Melrose fans will get the reference) :-)

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Jersey and Miami both aired at the same time and sucked, so I can get how you could feel the franchise is in a slump. On the other hand, RHOC was excellent this season, so all hope isn't lost. I think ATL and a revitalized Beverly Hills will stablilize things. They just need to hope that RHONY works out. Much like what they did with New Jersey, they're keeping the cast the same and last seasons cast had such a low rated season. Plus it'll be over a year and a half since the show last aired. Those are big hurdles when launching a new season.

• Members

Geez, Lauri's son has been arrested AGAIN for grand theft auto:

http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/17/josh-waring-real-housewives-of-orange-county-grand-theft-auto-felony-arrest/

I'm reallllllly looking forward to NYC. I actually loved last season - the new ladies were a hit for me - and I miss my Ramona, Luann, and Sonja. I moved into my new house 11 months ago and I looked at the TV series that are set to record on my DVR. All RH series are set except NYC, which means NYC hasn't aired once (new episode) in 11 months... meanwhile Miami is on their second season of the year, and BH and Atlanta are now about to run twice before NYC even ran once. This season BETTER be amazing after all the work they're putting into it.

• Members

This promo disappoints me a little. It's not lacking in drama, for sure, but it feels a little all over the place.

The Nene vs Marlo mess we see playing out on Twitter has clearly been partly manufactured to create buzz for RHoA this season. All that insanity hit just after the numbers for RHONJ and RHoM started seriously suffering and IDoN wasn't doing so hot. The aim is to re-energize the entire RH franchise. My question is -- where is Marlo in this promo? Why aren't they referencing all that?

Why are we seeing Porsha weighed down by her weave and swooning on a gurney? Why should I care about her?

Why is Kenya twirling around all GWTW fabulous all by her lonesome?

One thing that got me hooked, though, was seeing the involvement of all the husbands/fiancés in all this. It really makes RHoA an ensemble cast that brings in family and friends.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Im was surprised to see Kordell in there. He didn't seem to really want to be on the show when he was with Porsha so shocked to see him there now that he left her. Guess he doesn't want her to have this platform to herself and make him look negative without him there to act as a counterpoint to their drama. They kind of remind me of Eric and Jennifer from Basketball Wives

• Members

I think Cynthia was the one being brought in on the gurney at the hospital and not Porshan. Bravo loves to manipulate the promos to make us think things are happening when they are not. Last season the trailer show Phaedra telling Porsha she was bipolar and an alcoholic but in reality she was talking to/about Kenya as we would later see on the show.