Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Melissa is so trashy. I'll never for the life of me understand the people who like her. I mean come on....there's nothing wrong with the concept but to actually say it out loud in a book that the entire world can read? Just ridiculous...

People like to bash Tre but the b is smart and clearly read Sheryl Sandberg's Lean In cuz she just keeps on smiling and doesn't break a sweat when it comes to the rumors and things that she knows should stay private in her house and family.

I need to have an NJ marathon to catch up but I doubt I'll have time what with school. Plus it seems like overall NJ is getting very very boring. Still I love any chance to see Teresa and her girls.....

• Members

Now that Gretchen and Alexis are gone, what do yall want for RHOC Season 9? I don't want a huge shakeup, because the previous season was so good. Right now they have 4 strong wives (Vicki, Heather, Tamra, Lydia) which is a good base to start with. I'd beg Lauri to become a regular (she can take Gretchen's place as Vicki's new rival), bring on one newbie and try to get Jeana back full-time at all costs. That would be perfection IMO, but it's not what will happen I'm sure.

• Members

If you can't get Lauri nor Jeana back full-time then at least both can come on as recurring housewives. Then we can get Jeana's side of the story since Vicki basically blamed Jeana when Lauri came after her.

Plus, I agree that at least one new housewife will be needed to keep things from getting stale.

• Members

That bitch Diana came for Marlo and Marlo READ her ass! OMG, I loved it. Girl is jealous and its so transparent. LMAO at Nene saying she needs to realize that "Im the bride and she's a maid"

Diana: "You want the spotlight"

Marlo: "I AM the spotlight!" That line was EVERYTHING

7mClYJx.jpg?1

GORGEOUS!

Anyways, they BOTH need to be housewives on ATL. This episode seemed like a backdoor pilot for ATL. Get rid of Kandi. She doesnt have much to offer anymore. Porsha? Useless airhead. Phaedra? Her fake southern belle routine is played out. Season 7 should be Nene, Marlo, Diana, Cynthia, Kenya and a new housewife

Greg looks just like his brother

I like Nene's relationship with Trump and the fact that he made an appearance on her show. I know he likes to think he made her, but Nene was a star on her way to the top before him

Wow, did they really bring out the Maury Show shrink to mediate the family therapy?

That Damian was too damn disrespectful to Nene. Boy needs to get checked. All them siblings look alike, except for the big one. I didnt realize that they all had the same mother. I just assumed there was more than one involved. Anyone know how old all these kids are?

Ive said it before but I'll say it again. I dont beleive Greg and Nene were ever divorced. I have to roll my eyes whenever the D word is mentioned

Man im digging this show. Its amazing how they managed to pump an hour out of just Nene when she had pretty much nothing on ATL last season

Edited by Cheap21