Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think I Dream of Nene will be killer next week. I still haven't seen the first episode, but the previews for episode 2 are hot. In the Supertrailer I didn't understand why one bridesmaid was hating on Diana, but I get it now. In the preview Diana seems very possessive and wants to have the power to choose Nene's bridesmaids since she knew Nene the longest. She also tells Marlo that she doesn't deserve to be one since she's only known Nene for 2 years. She sounds nuts! In other Nene news, apparently she caused a big stir on Watch What Happens tonight. It looks like she was jealous of Paula Patton and probably upset that Paula got the seat closest to Andy.

In other housewives news, Wikipedia shows the RHONJ reunion starting on October 6th. If you give it 3 parts plus a lost footage, that puts it ending around the time RHOBH begins. I wonder what will air on sundays? Will it be time for RHONY? Will they move RHOM to Sunday? Something new that we don't know about? I hope it simply means we'll hear an announcement for RHONY soon. Last year they launched ATL and RHOBH at the same time in November so it's very possiblw.

• Members

Ugh, my entire post just deleted and I spent a good 20 minutes writing up about Miami. I just CAN'T right now with my computer, much like I CAN'T with Adriana whipping out an article from a 1994(!) issue of PEOPLE Magazine to try and make Lea look bad. Pfft!

More to come. I'll post my thoughts tomorrow. :)

• Members

RHONJ only needs a 2 part reunion. I don't see how they could milk a 3-parter. I wonder if they'll move Miami as well. Their ratings are so far below all the other Housewives shows though so they could let it be behind RHOBH/Vanderpump Rules. If NY is coming in November we should know within a week or two.

• Members

I can't wait to read it. I liked Adriana but I AM SO OVER HER. I literally can't stand her and you can tell everything she does is to stay relevant and make the show interesting. Ugh I can't!

I loved it and can't wait for her to face off with Gregg's kids and for my Princess Marlo.

• Members

Ugh, I know that is frustrating. Luckily, it is all in your head and once you sleep on it, it will probably come out better than the one before!

Adriana is rocking my avatar (I have stellar timing) but those scenes were so contrived and it just makes her look worse and worse, and spiteful. Lea is playing this so well, but even I could see the strain on her face when Adriana walked into her son's birthday party.

Can't wait to read your opinion on Lisa, Lea and Alexia, Lisa and Adriana's boys. I really liked the family-centric scenes this last episode.

• Members

I just watched the preview, but I'm at work so I didn't have it at full volume. It looks good and not as dark as last season. At the very least we'll be able to actually deal with this situations unlike the Adrienne situation where nobody could say what actually happened. I couldn't clearly tell if Lisa and Brandi were fighting with no sound, what was the gist of that?

• Members

I thought it seemed plenty dark... Yolanda going into hospital, fighting with Ken, Brandi saying that Lisa was essentially blackmailing Kyle and Mauricio, Brandi going cray, Lisa inhaling that cigarette at the end... damn. That final image did it for me.

I will of course be watching avidly -- but I am very nervous. Yol-Lisa-Brand are now definitively broken. Not sure what to think of the two newbies -- the freaky witchy lady and the Stepford wife. But from this promo it seems clear that this is Kyle's world and everybody else just lives in it.