Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Count me in as a hater of Crouching Hairline Hidden Forehead who hates Chucky just as much and hasn't the foggiest clue why she is getting any kind of spinoff.

I sure hope that Kroy's misfortune doesn't mean that Wig will rear her ugly head back on RHoATL because I'll be calling bullsh!t if I see her back before Sherry or Ultimate Diva Dwight.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
IA. Kim's a mother again and to several young children. This show and its drama isn't a good look for her anymore and she seemed to be over it, hence why she didnt have much to offer last season. Her priorities are with her babies where they should be. If she isn't going to fully committ, get involved and work for her paycheck then she isn't needed

• Members
You're clearly going to stand by what you believe no matter what I say so I'm not going to keep going back and forth about it. It is what it is. I don't need to prove that I call out Tre. I just said in the post you quoted that Tre has done stuff to Melissa and a couple pages back i inferred that idk how Jacqueline could forgive Tre (and vice versa).Like I said I've seen horrible behavior justified by the other ladies. Just because I don't think she's behind these rumors doesnt make me delusional when the show can be edited to twist anything. Once again Penny saod herself they did NOT talk about the cheating rumors and that meeting happened 2 weeks before AZ. You ars just deciding to believe the show because it puts Tre in the worst light. But I digress!

ETA: Tre and Juoicy aplogized on that first retreat. Melissa and JoeGo still have yet to apologize for anythung and continue to play victim.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Tre and Juicy apologized for how people took their actions, not actually for their actions, big difference between the two, Mel actually acknowledged she was wrong for tweeting Danielle and apologized, and we def heard Joe apoloze for his actions last season and this season.

I never claimed that people were delusional if they thought Tre was behind the rumors, I stated INVOLVED with the rumors, again big difference.Tre is still claiming that she didnt know that man who called Melissa a stripper was goiung to show up at the Posh fashion show last season and we all saw on screen the man tell Tre and Kim D, at the salon, he couldnt wait to see Melissa at the show.

Who cares what Penny is stating NOW, she and her Hubby are suing Bravo and prolly the Gprgas, she he statements after the fact are tainted imo.

• Members

Content-wise, I found season 5 terrible. When Kim was there in just 5 episodes we had several classic moments. Lots of good moments with her family and w hen she did interact with the ladies it was entertaining. Now that she's reconciled with Nene, yet still is fighting with Kandi could provide good drama. Kim was a spark plug, which this show needs. Kenya and Porsha didn't work for me because Kenya was clearly acting and trying too hard and nobody cared about Porsha. As a result, most of the wives had little to do because they didn't have a strong enough relationship with anybody. Love or hate them, Kim, Marlo and Sheree are spark plugs and bring something out of these other ladies. Nene has already been tweeting about all the acting and fakery going on for season 6. If it's going to be more of the same of season 5 then I'll pass.

• Members

I haven't watched RHoNJ in four episodes now. I don't miss it right now and don't feel compelled to watch... and this used to be my fave franchise before BH came along! Maybe I'll tune back in ahead of Reunion but that, to me, says that perhaps we should stick a fork in NJ, because it is done. Do a "Teresa Goes to the Big House" spinoff if she's really that viable for Bravo.

As for the Caroline spinoff, I can't think of anything more boring. For two-plus seasons, the Manzos (who actually used to be funny) have been rammed down our throats, pimping one failed 'business' after another. Now an hour-long show with ONLY Caroline and the kids? Sponsored by BLK Water, MallFace and Fine Dining at the Brownstone! Yeah, good luck with that.

RHoM was less intense than last week but I loved Lea's sons birthday party. In fact, all three boys -- Alexia's Frankie, Lea's RJ and Adriana's Alex -- come across as super-sweet, well-adjusted boys, and that birthday party felt like a real kid's party and not something choreographed by one of the HWs (side-eyes BH's Taylor and the pony). I LOLed at Lea making Lisa, Joanna and Alexia sing Happy Birthday to poor RJ. As Lea said "RJ is too young to appreciate how good that really could have been." :lol:

P.S.: Where is Juniorz and why is he not posting about Miami?!