Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I agree. Seasons 1&2 were the only worthwhile seasons of New Jersey. I like re-watching them. It was mostly lighthearted fun with the shadow of Danielle's looney tunes paranoia, but it was just funny to watch.

I own 1 & 2 on DVD (yay, Target!) but would never think of buying 3, 4, etc...

Re: OC's Lydia. Count me in as a fan overall. She is nothing like Alexis. Alexis has no relevance. Lydia has inched her way in. She thinks for herself (and she can actually THINK) and really tells it like it is, kind of like as the audience's point of view. I grew to like her. And her mother. They'd be wise to keep her so she can duke it out with Heather and Gretchen/Douche Lord.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
But that wasnt heathers argument. It was Andy's.

I saw heather just letting it go because it wasnt going anywhere. Lydia did have valid points and she did almost own her but them she in the same sentience showed exactly what heather was talking about with her.

I'm not surprised she made BFFs with Gretchen after the show ended. It gives her more of a reason to come back.

• Members

Lydia also surprised me - I didn't think I would like her, but I'm totally a fan now.

Miami - WOW! I just watched the premiere and this show screams sex and glamour. They've upgraded the cameras or something, because most of those shots have this glossy look to them. I love how production is making this show into this rich, sexy, dramatic Miami soap opera. The long shots, wide shots, staged shots of the ladies getting out of the cars... it was hot and amazing! Kudos to them, really. Now, will they keep that up throughout the whole season... or was it just a premiere thing?

• Members

I'm glad I'm not alone in seeing this. Andy must be pouring loads of money onto Miami cuz it simply takes the cake in terms of how absolutely beautiful each and every scene is. Everything seems so crystal clear that its crazy. Aside from Beverly Hills and perhaps NYC recently, the rest of the shows look very plain.....

• Members

with all this talk about Lydia's slam to Heather, I was wondering, who do you guys think you would say are the most famous housewives? I would say Bethenny is probably #1 followed by Nene, Lisa Vanderpump, then Teresa. For 5th, Im torn between saying the Richards sisters or Brandi. Outside the show, the sisters aren't too relevant today, but I know a lot remember them from their days as child stars. Brandi, well she's very well known bc her divorce was public and it involved Leann Rhimes whom is pretty big. Her face and story stayed in the headlines and still gets press.

• Members

Bethenny, NeNe, Teresa, Brandi. I'm torn on who to give the 5th spot too.

If Bethenny's talk shoe is a success she's the only one who I can see remaining relevant for years to come. If Teresa isnt hauled off to jail (sniff sniff) I can see her working her Italian cooking thing for years to come mayne getting a show on another like Dina did or even renain with Bravo. The rest....eh

Edited by Eric83