Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I mean... I don't think every move is producer dictated and I am sure she did want to confront Melissa but Tre wasn't even the one who brought it up. Kim D did. Regardless Melissa was lying which is why she got tongue tied, she couldn't get together some pitiful excuse to tell as truth like she usually does.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Loved the RHOC 100 episode special.

Lots of interesting views about the history of how the show started. And I liked how the Keough and Gunvalson kids got in on the action, as they well should.

I also thought it interesting that the Housewives all said that they liked the show when it was organic and followed them, rather than created drama. The first seasons had that organic quality that has disappeared as other franchises exploded with organic drama, demanding all the other franchises follow suit.

Most of all, I loved that the usual season ending guitar music played as all the Housewives discussed what they treasure about the show in the last segment, though Vicki lost me with "This is my baby, if I hadn't taken a chance there wouldn't be a RHOC"...because that just isn't true. Jeana Keough is friends with Scott Dunlop who created it.

• Members

There were endless rumors Marysol asked to become a "Friend of the Housewives," but I read an interview where she said it was Bravo's decision. She said she filmed just as much as she did during seasons 1 & 2 and it doesn't seem like she realized this was going to happen. She said that Bravo said that it was too difficult for viewers with 7 or 8 housewives, so they narrowed it down so they can focus better on the stories. I do agree that 8 housewives was too much, but Marysol is still such a crucial part to this show. I don't like the idea of her as a Friend when she was already a part of the cast seasons one and two. Especially since it sounds like she's going to be around just as much as she always is.

• Members

It isn't hard for viewers to keep up with 7-8 housewives. That's just stupid logic, Bravo. If people can watch scripted shows with 10+ cast members then we sure as hell can keep up with seven HWs. It proved successful on RHONY s3 & 4, RHOM last year, RHOBH s3, and RHOA s4 (before they reduced Marlo to just a "friend") & s5 (before Wighead exited stage left). I personally prefer 7-8 HWs. They might as well kept Ana, Marysol, & even Karent then just readded Alexia for this season. Miami left on a good note after the reunion, but Bravo always fu*ks a good thing up beforehand.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I like Marysol's quiet, sad presence on the show and am glad that she will still feature (I assume Bravo will still use footage of her if she is filming as much as she did in Seasons 1-2). Even more than Marysol, though, I want to see Mama Elsa. Like, every week I want story involving Mama Elsa. Mama Elsa giving Lea a piece of her mind, Mama Elsa gossiping with her maid, Mama Elsa sleeping over at Marysol's freezing-cold apartment and bitching about it, Mama Elsa contacting the spirits. For me, she is as much a regular as the five currently featured. In fact, I'd even go as far as say she is RHoM's star.

Too bad about Karent. I was totally on her side in S2.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Mama Elsa is another big reason I feel we need Marysol full-time. We're still going to see Elsa, so we're going to see her personal interactions as well as her interactions with the ladies. That is basically a housewife, not a "friend." Another thing I enjoyed about Marysol were her work scenes. She may not be dramatic and loud, but she was interesting. I thought she came off as a sharp business woman and she had great style and good wit.

• Members

Was the OC special all that there was this week? No new episode?

You know they built up Vicki to be the Queen B in this special as if she's at the top and runs sh-t, similarly to how its Nene's show on ATL. Maybe in the past but I don't feel that way about Vicki anymore. I think Tamra has eclipsed her. Vicki kind of lost her status last season when her friendship with Tamra crumbled and she became the outsider. She had to make nice with Alexis of all people in order to have an ally and remain relevant within the group. It seemed as if all the women started to revolve around Tamra with everyone either wanting her friendship or approval and being ostracized if they don't have. Id definitely say Tamra is currently the Queen B of the OC, not Vicki. Her iopinion doesn't feel relevant or matter anymore

• Members

Vicki will always be the Boss Bitch IMO. Tamra has become a popular core character, but I've always found her far too unlikable to be the Queen Bee. Vicki has so many different layers and she has a family we actually get to see, plus a job. She's the ultimate housewife. I just wish Jeana was still around. The 100th episode special made me really miss Jeana and her family. Jeana also looked BEAUTIFUL on Watch What Happens Live.

Another old face I want to see again is Jo. I wonder why Andy didn't consider her for New York. They're struggling and she could add some young blood, diversity and money to the show. It looks like she has a handsome, wealthy boyfriend. She also has a good job and lives in New York.

• Members

I really don't see Vicki as a boss or breakout star like NeNe, Bethenny, Tre, or Lisa V she just happened to be the last original HW standing......

Wig's disgusting ass smoking while pregnant

0628-kim-z-splash-7.jpg

Edited by Eric83