Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well I know they were casting to replace Adrienne so surprised there are two housewives coming on. Makes me wonder if they will be downgrading one of the other housewives (if both are full-time, and not friends of.. that is). I heard that Taylor might be downgraded, but I'm hoping Kim is downgraded since girlfriend needs to be off camera to get her stuff together.

• Members

I want to see some real-life BH bitches, with kids going to Loyola or HWL. I want to see them in the mid-size homes that are still worth more than most of us will make in a life-time. I want to see women shopping at Bristol farms and complaining about how they did not chuck corn correctly. That is BHs.

• Members

OC has a two hour 100th episode special on June 24. New interviews with the current cast as well as former housewives Jo, Jeana, Lauri, Tammy, and Lynn.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/05/14/bravo-media-goes-behind-the-gates-with-a-two-hour-real-housewives-of-orange-county-100th-episode-special/182738/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Tvbythenumbers+%28TVbytheNumbers%29

Deadline is saying a Bravo spokesperson has not confirmed Aviva and LuAnn for Season 6.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Funny you mention this as I just saw this on the New York Post: Meanwhile, we hear Bravo has signed two new New York housewives, including Kristen Taekman, wife of Josh Taekman, a co-founder of energy drink Eboost. A Bravo rep had no comment.

I guess we'll wait and see. These chicks better bring it this season with all this hold up trying to get the new season off the ground.

• Members

OC

Im starting to get sick of Heather, aka Adrienne 2.0. I enjoy her with the ladies but hate her interactions with Terry. She comes across as a bitch and seriously needs to chill out. I do see them filing for divorce within the next 2 years

Tamra was out of line to call Vickie a bitch. Vickie handled herself well in that scene and Tamra owes her an apology. She came across like a child

Alexis...irrelevant. Why is she back again? She should have been downgraded to a friend

Im liking Lydia. She's not as bad as I originally thought she would be

No thoughts on Gretchen this episode. She didnt do anything that stood out

• Members

I'm liking Lydia too, but she's gotta bring that hippie mother around more often smile.png

Heather & Terry's "fight" was a perfectly manufactured tiff for the sake of the cameras. Blah.... No wonder her acting career never took off.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

http://www.realitytea.com/2013/05/15/melissa-gorga-nene-leakes-is-threatened-by-new-housewives-says-she-revived-rhonj-plus-brandi-glanville-says-nene-should-check-her-ego/

Lord, Melissa is trying to come for Queen Linnethia. Girl. . . . I like you but when you come for the QUEEN, we have a problem. Sit yo' thirsty a** down. Nene ain't threatened none of these broads. Andy asked a questioned and she answered. And Brandi. . . . girl, get a grip. Nene said she liked you but you are a train wreck when you drink. These h*es be pressed over what the Queen has to say. I guess the truth hurts. happy.png