Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Gretchen and Slade being such a blatant showmance is what turned me off to Gretchen and the OC women for awhile. They got tolerable in a way last season but I still don't pay any attention to their scenes. I used to hope she would just dump his loser ass and find a better person to date for the show, but it seems like she really does care for him so I'm glad they seem truly happy together.

• Members

Now that Marlo is back I will for sure be watching Nene's spin-off!! I had faith this would happen! Hopefully it's going to be the first step in getting her back on RHOA. You could tell this is something Nene wanted and I'm glad she was granted her wish. The show needs strong women to interact with Nene and Marlo was a good choice. Perfect friend for Nene and legitimate foil for the others.

• Members

Oh I thought that was a cool promo! They did something similar for BH Season 3 and I loved that as well.

News about NYC -- they begin filming in three weeks and they still haven't signed Aviva. She even moved into a new building so Bravo could shoot at her house! I think that's interesting since we all wondered last season why we never saw her house or kids. The building wouldn't let Bravo shoot there!

http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/154431/real_housewives_of_new_yorks

• Members

Is Aviva one of the housewives holding out for more money? If so, that would be a big no no since she is fairly new.

I can understand why Ramona asked for a pay raise, but double her current salary is too much.. She doesn't have the name marqee that Nene/Theresa/Lisa have...

I'm all for a new housewife coming on for NY.. irregardless if the 6 from last season came back.

I guess that Sonja and Luann are coming back then?