Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I haven't watched it yet, but I think it would've been better with a competition style format instead of different people each week. Similar to Vanderpump Rules. Have Kandi as the host and mentor, but also have judges to showcase different styles.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL was re-watching ATL Season 4 reunion randomly bc I wanted to see my Queen slay SherMan Whitfield, forgot about when Cynthia called Kim out about being a mistress and Kim says "I don't even know why you're talking" and Cynthia says "I don't know why you're talking.... I don't even know why you got that dress on" :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members
I thought it was going to be like a low budget American Idol but its even worse than that! I couldn't sit through the first show so I skipped to the performances at the end. Its embarrassing. If I was a struggling singer, I wouldn't jump on this show. I guess maybe that wouldn't matter since no one apparently is watching Edited by Cheap21

• Members

^^ This is why I would love to have Nene on RHoBH (cause I couldn't get into RHoA this time around). I love how Nene and Brandi had their wingmen Cynthia and Lisa with them when all this went down... although I wouldn't be surprised if this was just publicity for Bravo. :)

Edited by Cat

• Members

Saw the First Look of RHOA Reunion ii, and Nene aint playin! Get Miss Piggy, Nene. Phay won't know what hit her! The nerve of her to say that what Nene was talking about is in the past and it does not need to be discussed. Bitch

However, Nene better not be hatin on Lisa VanderP. That is simply not acceptable!

• Members

I do wonder if Lisa dislikes Nene as much as Nene appears to dislike Lisa? I remember one time Nene was asked if she watched BH, and she said she didn't have time but did see some scenes where Lisa was being served. She had this look of pure glory at the though. She was referring to the scenes that appeared as if Camille was going after Lisa in Vegas. What is even funnier is that if Miss Nene bothered to watch that episode, it was the other way around.

I wonder if they had Lisa and Nene on the stage, who would serve who? I think they are both evenly matched so I think it would be a draw.

Personally, I can't stand Nene and it is blatant how much Andy Cohen favors her. If it were anyone else, she would have been kicked off the show after she tried to choke Kim on the tour bus. It doesn't matter what Kim did, or said, the fact that Nene tried to choke her should be grounds for automatic dismissal from the show. Same with Theresa on NJ when she lunged for Danielle in the season 2 reunion and pushed Andy out of the way.

Edited by Soaplovers